Sign in to follow this  
pete

The coming year

Could 2015 be a happy new year for City fans.

Previously the year ending in a 5 resulted in relegation i.e. 85,95 and 05 seemingly unlikely this year but too early to be certain.

[quote user="pete"]Could 2015 be a happy new year for City fans.

Previously the year ending in a 5 resulted in relegation i.e. 85,95 and 05 seemingly unlikely this year but too early to be certain.[/quote]I highly doubt that some fans could ever be happy.

After all we''ve had to celebrate in 2014 I''m sure The Board will be doing their very best to ensure the club stay on a firmly downward trajectory. Further sustained periods of indecision, backing a manger who has never managed with players he will never use, the possibilities are seemingly endless.

But fret not redemption is at hand, there''s a sale on in the club shop and it''ll soon be time to renew the season tickets.

[quote user="Herman "][quote user="pete"]Could 2015 be a happy new year for City fans.

Previously the year ending in a 5 resulted in relegation i.e. 85,95 and 05 seemingly unlikely this year but too early to be certain.[/quote]I highly doubt that some fans could ever be happy.[/quote]Truest thing you''ll read here all year.[:)]

[quote user="Herman "][quote user="pete"]Could 2015 be a happy new year for City fans.

Previously the year ending in a 5 resulted in relegation i.e. 85,95 and 05 seemingly unlikely this year but too early to be certain.[/quote]I highly doubt that some fans could ever be happy.[/quote]We''ll either get promoted, in which case some fans will be happy, or we''ll fail to get promoted, let a number of players go, trim the wage budget, bring in inferior replacements and possibly see a boardroom shake-up and managerial change, in which case some fans will be happy.

Heart says coming year will bring us promotion.

Head says a whole year of Championship ahead.

I fear no amount of wishful thinking will turn Adams into the success we crave. His inexperience is being ruthlessly exploited by his counterparts at opposition clubs.