Sign in to follow this  
Haggerdoo

Top of the league at Portman Road

Anyone else concerned that we may get a taste of our own medicine come 1st March - really hope not - but looks a little ominous!

[quote user="Haggerdoo"]Anyone else concerned that we may get a taste of our own medicine come 1st March - really hope not - but looks a little ominous![/quote]I suspect the top end of the table will look a little different by then.No, I''m not overly concerned.

What will be will be. Things change very quickly in football, and hopefully come may 2015 we have something to cheer about and they dont. Cant quite see it tho, i dont think we will get promoted and i dont think they will either, but being 10 points ahead certainly bas them in a much better position than us. When we did beat them in august i never would have expected us and them to be where they were. They were poor that day and there squad on paper looked very weak. But you are where you deserve to be and even tho they are the "filth" you have to say Mick Mccarthy has done an unbelievable job with that squad.

Haggerdoo wrote the following post at 31/12/2014 6:22 PM:

Anyone else concerned that we may get a taste of our own medicine come 1st March - really hope not - but looks a little ominous!

I worry that one day I might go to work without my trousers on!