Sign in to follow this  
Dibs

What happen to Wiz.

Just wondered if he''s alright.

I know his posts were on the negative side before we even kicked a ball but they weren''t far wrong, if not entertaining.

Like all posts on here, taken with a pinch of salt.

[quote user="Dibs"]Just wondered if he''s alright.

I know his posts were on the negative side before we even kicked a ball but they weren''t far wrong, if not entertaining.

Like all posts on here, taken with a pinch of salt.[/quote]He''s very well and posting on another forum, albeit occasionally.

Cheers Morty,

I know he was slightly ousted out of this forum for his posts.

I bet he''s itching to post here again regarding Adams.

[quote user="Dibs"]Cheers Morty,

I know he was slightly ousted out of this forum for his posts.

I bet he''s itching to post here again regarding Adams.[/quote]Nah, I dunno, he has mellowed if anything.Great character though.

He won''t thank me for posting this, but Wiz is not at all well atm, and isn''t posting anywhere just for the record.  Frankly I''m surprised anybody''s bothered to enquire after the vitriol he has been subjected to on here, causing him to leave.  Yes I know he can be a total pain, but really some of the garbage he was subjected to was disgraceful.Anyway somebody asked, now you know, he''s quite ill.

[quote user="OldRobert"]He won''t thank me for posting this, but Wiz is not at all well atm, and isn''t posting anywhere just for the record.  Frankly I''m surprised anybody''s bothered to enquire after the vitriol he has been subjected to on here, causing him to leave.  Yes I know he can be a total pain, but really some of the garbage he was subjected to was disgraceful.Anyway somebody asked, now you know, he''s quite ill.[/quote]I am very sorry to hear that, and after this thread was started I realised I hadn''t seen him around for a bit and dropped him a mail.If you see him please pass on my best wishes.

Well he keeps things ticking on here even if a lot of his posts are complete drivel! I have occasionally agreed with his stuff but he''s like piers Morgan in that he will support every side of a debate and then claim he was always right. It''s only a bit of harmless internet debate at the end of the day though, so fair play to him, hope he''s better soon.

[quote user="OldRobert"]He won''t thank me for posting this, but Wiz is not at all well atm, and isn''t posting anywhere just for the record.  Frankly I''m surprised anybody''s bothered to enquire after the vitriol he has been subjected to on here, causing him to leave.  Yes I know he can be a total pain, but really some of the garbage he was subjected to was disgraceful.Anyway somebody asked, now you know, he''s quite ill.[/quote]I hope he gets better.The idea he was somehow "driven out" of this message board is probably not one to debate here, but when you make libellous and attention seeking post after post attacking the club, the manager, the owner, the directors and the players then you have to expect to take some flak in return.This board is better for his absence.I repeat that I hope he gets better.