Sign in to follow this  
STAN

Jacob Murphy SnapChat..

Just before Blackpools game against Rotherham he decided to snapchat a photo of himself and a team mate and captioned it with "we are going to lose... again".

The photo is now spreading like wildfire on Twitter.

How long before his loan gets cancelled?

Idiot.

[quote user="STAN"]Just before Blackpools game against Rotherham he decided to snapchat a photo of himself and a team mate and captioned it with "we are going to lose... again".

The photo is now spreading like wildfire on Twitter.

How long before his loan gets cancelled?

Idiot.[/quote]Nice to see you see you so quick to fire the bullet.I have also seen someone tweet that the pic was released a week ago, and coupled with another one of him and some team mates playing a board game.

I have a feeling that the snapchat photo is him and a player in their blackpool tracksuits, bagged up ready to leave / goto hotel or something or other.
So probably a bit of optimism thinking it''s board game related haha!
Not a clever move but oh well.

[quote user="hogesar"]I have a feeling that the snapchat photo is him and a player in their blackpool tracksuits, bagged up ready to leave / goto hotel or something or other.
So probably a bit of optimism thinking it''s board game related haha!
Not a clever move but oh well.
[/quote]The person who tweeted is friends with him on instagram.I have no reason to believe she would lie about it.

[URL=http://s869.photobucket.com/user/mortymccarthy/media/Untitled_zpsb6885cc5.jpg.html][IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/Untitled_zpsb6885cc5.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[quote user="STAN"]Fire what bullet?

I''m just saying it was idiotic, which it was.[/quote]Considering you managed to get the thread started within ten minutes of the story breaking, and included the cancellation of his loan, and calling him an idiot in your first post, it looks pretty much like you just couldn''t wait!

Or possibly the friend who screen shot the snap is now trying to cover his arse?

Besides what popular "board games" are 2 vs 2?

Oh sorry Morty.. I thought Murphy was a Norwich City player, and I thought this was a Norwich City forum where we discuss Norwich City matters. My mistake.

Blackpool fans are absolutely savage. Understandble really.

[quote user="STAN"]Oh sorry Morty.. I thought Murphy was a Norwich City player, and I thought this was a Norwich City forum where we discuss Norwich City matters. My mistake.

Blackpool fans are absolutely savage. Understandble really.[/quote]Welcome to the exclusive little club of folks that just can''t wait to beat our club, or players, with any stick they can find[Y]

Beating our club? You do make me laugh Morty.

How am I "beating our club" or "beating our players"?

Because I called Murphy an idiot?

Grow up.

[quote user="STAN"]Beating our club? You do make me laugh Morty.

How am I "beating our club" or "beating our players"?

Because I called Murphy an idiot?

Grow up.[/quote]I shall expect your apology thread when this matter is cleared up.[:)]

[quote user="STAN"]All bow down to Morty the Moderator.

He''s finally found his purpose in life.[/quote]Awwww, don''t get all grumpy[:(]

Hi Blackpool fan here and just reading your comments that this snap chat could be something as innocent as a board game. Donervan Daniels, who is the other player in the picture has distanced himself from the picture and just tweeted that he had no idea what the picture was going to be used for. Surely if it was a case of something as simple as playing as team mates on a board game then he would have just said that?

You love it though don''t you Morty, now that you''ve found a feeling of self importance..

Your Mother must be dead proud.

[quote user="tangerine77"]Hi Blackpool fan here and just reading your comments that this snap chat could be something as innocent as a board game. Donervan Daniels, who is the other player in the picture has distanced himself from the picture and just tweeted that he had no idea what the picture was going to be used for. Surely if it was a case of something as simple as playing as team mates on a board game then he would have just said that?[/quote]Some of the tweets I have seen its pretty clear that people aren''t interested in giving anyone the benefit of the doubt lol.He seems a nice enough lad, and I doubt he would be so monumentally stupid and disrespectful to have done this before a game.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="tangerine77"]Hi Blackpool fan here and just reading your comments that this snap chat could be something as innocent as a board game. Donervan Daniels, who is the other player in the picture has distanced himself from the picture and just tweeted that he had no idea what the picture was going to be used for. Surely if it was a case of something as simple as playing as team mates on a board game then he would have just said that?[/quote]Some of the tweets I have seen its pretty clear that people aren''t interested in giving anyone the benefit of the doubt lol.He seems a nice enough lad, and I doubt he would be so monumentally stupid and disrespectful to have done this before a game.[/quote]Is that you back tracking?You may be right in what you say about the board game but whatever the outcome you wont be wrong will you

I think what makes it worse is all the turmoil surrounding Blackpool FC at the moment, it''s only last week our chairman was making degrading comments about disabilities and the working class. Murphy has looked good so far for us and has a big future so it would be a shame if true.

[quote user="city4eva"][quote user="morty"][quote user="tangerine77"]Hi Blackpool fan here and just reading your comments that this snap chat could be something as innocent as a board game. Donervan Daniels, who is the other player in the picture has distanced himself from the picture and just tweeted that he had no idea what the picture was going to be used for. Surely if it was a case of something as simple as playing as team mates on a board game then he would have just said that?[/quote]Some of the tweets I have seen its pretty clear that people aren''t interested in giving anyone the benefit of the doubt lol.He seems a nice enough lad, and I doubt he would be so monumentally stupid and disrespectful to have done this before a game.[/quote]Is that you back tracking?You may be right in what you say about the board game but whatever the outcome you wont be wrong will you[/quote]Not at all. The first thing I thought when I saw it was "Really, I doubt he would be so stupid as to do that"Lol, backtracking, what are you on about?People really need to learn that not every single thing on the internet is entirely accurate.

[quote user="city4eva"][quote user="morty"][quote user="tangerine77"]Hi Blackpool fan here and just reading your comments that this snap chat could be something as innocent as a board game. Donervan Daniels, who is the other player in the picture has distanced himself from the picture and just tweeted that he had no idea what the picture was going to be used for. Surely if it was a case of something as simple as playing as team mates on a board game then he would have just said that?[/quote]Some of the tweets I have seen its pretty clear that people aren''t interested in giving anyone the benefit of the doubt lol.He seems a nice enough lad, and I doubt he would be so monumentally stupid and disrespectful to have done this before a game.[/quote]Is that you back tracking?You may be right in what you say about the board game but whatever the outcome you wont be wrong will you[/quote]

Never is wrong, will always defend the indefensible

[quote user="simmo_2"][quote user="city4eva"][quote user="morty"][quote user="tangerine77"]Hi Blackpool fan here and just reading your comments that this snap chat could be something as innocent as a board game. Donervan Daniels, who is the other player in the picture has distanced himself from the picture and just tweeted that he had no idea what the picture was going to be used for. Surely if it was a case of something as simple as playing as team mates on a board game then he would have just said that?[/quote]Some of the tweets I have seen its pretty clear that people aren''t interested in giving anyone the benefit of the doubt lol.He seems a nice enough lad, and I doubt he would be so monumentally stupid and disrespectful to have done this before a game.[/quote]Is that you back tracking?You may be right in what you say about the board game but whatever the outcome you wont be wrong will you[/quote]

Never is wrong, will always defend the indefensible[/quote]Aww, someone is over tired I think[:(]

Originally you said "I shall expect your apology thread when this matter is cleared up".

So you went from being 100% certain to saying "I doubt".

I would also class that as a back track, Morty the Moderator.

[quote user="STAN"]Originally you said "I shall expect your apology thread when this matter is cleared up".

So you went from being 100% certain to saying "I doubt".

I would also class that as a back track, Morty the Moderator.[/quote]Whatever makes you feel good about yourself Stan.[:)]

Pre-empting you piping up Stan, I was completely wrong to give him the benefit of the doubt until some facts were established, and you were completely right to pronounce him guilty before they were.[:)]

morty wrote the following post at 29/12/2014 4:43 PM:

I shall expect your apology thread when this matter is cleared up.

Smile [:)]

...so about this "apology thread"

[quote user="morty"]Pre-empting you piping up Stan, I was completely wrong to give him the benefit of the doubt until some facts were established, and you were completely right to pronounce him guilty before they were.[:)][/quote]

Are we to expect your apology thread