Sign in to follow this  
Kit Wozniak

Robert Earnshaw

I think robert earnshaw would partner deano perfectly. As much as i like mckeznie''s works rate, i think it would give us great options. West brom would sell him - He through his shirt in temper when he didnt come on againt man city! and with west broms strike options -

Horsfield

Campbell

Camara

Earnshaw

Kanu

Ellington

i think we could get him and there is no question of his quality

11 GOALS IN THE PREMIERSHIP

URRRGHH. I feel ill. Quality player no doubt but a nasty peice of work. If we can get him then I guess we''d be stupid not to, but I''d make sure his attitude is spot on, something I doubt. Do we really want West Brom rejects?

[quote]I think robert earnshaw would partner deano perfectly. As much as i like mckeznie''s works rate, i think it would give us great options. West brom would sell him - He through his shirt in temper when h...[/quote]

Camara? Doesn''t he play for Wigan?

As much as I would love Earnshaw here... West Brom will want him to partner Ellington up front for a vast majority of the season I''m afraid.

[quote]URRRGHH. I feel ill. Quality player no doubt but a nasty peice of work. If we can get him then I guess we''d be stupid not to, but I''d make sure his attitude is spot on, something I doubt. Do we really...[/quote]

Relax jobian, you replied to a scummer!, ignore him.

Great with a ball at his feet. Most annoying little tyke when he scores. I couldn''t bare that ridiculous celebration with his toy gun. 

Let him rot in the baggies reserves.   

If he was available and if we could get him, then of course we should - he is a proven goalscorer of the type who would compliment Deano perfectly.

However, there are 2 ifs involved