Sign in to follow this  
Making Plans

Wiziwig is gone

Today is a sad day for all fans of live sports streaming, as we at

Wiziwig have to announce that we''re forced to close our website, at

least for now. This due to new laws in Spain which will get into force

starting tomorrow, the 1st January 2015.

I use Now TV and buy the one day passes of ebay for 3 quid.

much better quality and no worries of the streams stopping.

[quote user="Canary Island"]My God the plastics might actually have to go to the game![/quote]I might have to bend your ear about the club then. Where to sit, how to buy tickets, where the bloody hell IS Norwich etc.

[quote user="Herman "][quote user="Canary Island"]My God the plastics might actually have to go to the game![/quote]I might have to bend your ear about the club then. Where to sit, how to buy tickets, where the bloody hell IS Norwich etc.[/quote]

Always happy to reform a plastic

The link on the Wizwig page send you to GetYourFixtures.com,  Which seems to be showing all the Premiership games today, so I''m guessing it''s gonna be a replacement for Wizwig in the same way Firstrow changed to eu when the rules changed.

[quote user="Les"]I''ve still got my VIP Box, comes in very handy.[;)][/quote]Purely theoretical question as i neither partcipate or approve of using this sort of thing, but how do you get rid of the ads?

[quote user="Herman "][quote user="Les"]I''ve still got my VIP Box, comes in very handy.[;)][/quote]Purely theoretical question as i neither partcipate or approve of using this sort of thing, but how do you get rid of the ads?[/quote]LOL!!  If you don''t participate Herman how would you even know they had ads and why would you want to get rid of them? [:D] [:D] [:D]

Mozilla Firefox and a suitable ad-blocker gets rid of most, but not all.You learn how to use it to your advantage just like any other site/program/etc.

All is not lost with regards to wiziwig. They were merely a central point indicating where games were being streamed. Wiz1.net is still up and running and has always been pretty reliable for consistent streams so just go straight there.

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Herman "][quote user="Les"]I''ve still got my VIP Box, comes in very handy.[;)][/quote]Purely theoretical question as i neither partcipate or approve of using this sort of thing, but how do you get rid of the ads?[/quote]LOL!!  If you don''t participate Herman how would you even know they had ads and why would you want to get rid of them? [:D] [:D] [:D][/quote]

[:D]Just trying to help other members that may find this problem.

and within hours hundreds more streaming sites will appear.

the Authorities are never going to win with this.... interenet is too big.

perhaps its time they sat down with the streamers and look for a mutually beneficial agreement.