Sign in to follow this  
Yellow Wal

Will Szczesny's poor form make Wenger look towards Ruddy?

Szczesny is certainly hanging by his fingertips to the No.1 spot in the Arsenal team,

Ruddy certainly had a better Premiership season than he is a Championship one but do Arsenal think he is good enough for them?

If not, who might they look at? Marshall at Cardiff? McGregor? Begovic?

Whatever, I feel Szczesny''s days could be numbered.

If Wenger was looking at Ruddy to see if he''s a safer pair of hands in goal then there''s no chance of a bid coming in from them I don''t think. Although I like Ruddy, his form this season has been very iffy. They need someone like Cech

To be fair a lot of szczesnys mistakes have been induced by a ropey back 4 - although he did equally fully contribute to yesterdays comical goals.

It is very possible Ruddy will leave (echos of Ashtons departure following relegation last time) but I cant see Arsenal wanting him, there are better options out there.

Cech is a great shout (although if I was mourinho there is no way arsene (for whom he has little time) will be able to sign him!

As much as I dislike Arsenal and Wenger, to be fair, if he is going to dust off the Emirates chequebook, it''s going to be for a keeper with proven very top level experience, at CL or International level. Not someone from Championship level.I too am fully expecting a bid from a PL club for him in the next few days. It may be as a number two choice keeper, and, frankly, apart from the dosh, I could not see why JR would opt to become a bench-warmer at this stage in his career.

Perhaps a chain reaction might take place with Ruddy going to Stoke or Hull if Begovic or McGregor move to the Emirates.

I certainly can''t see Chelsea letting Cech move there.

would be unpopular with the fans but Brad Friedel is still at spurs, has top level pedigree and as a loan til the end of season could get Arsenal out of trouble.

You are all forgetting David ospina who was bought in summer. He will come in to get his chance before Wenger needs to shell out on a new keeper.