Sign in to follow this  
mannings bandy legs

john ruddy

It''s absolutely anyone''s guess. An alternative theory could be that Ruddy has aken a lot of flak and abuse on social media recently, particularly after the Reading game and it could be that he just wants to get away from it all. Plenty of players like Bradley Johnson have left social media whilst at Norwich. It doesn''t necessarily compute they''re going to leave the club. I don''t claim to be in the know but where exactly would Ruddy go in any event. He''s a great keeper but if I was a club with Champions League/European aspirations I would be pretty disappointed with that signing (i.e. Liverpool, Everton and Tottenham) because I don''t think he''s got that level of ability. His natural ''home'' for me if he''s playing to his ability is in a middling/lower Premier League side. However, I don''t see any glaring opening for him at the moment. For my money he''ll still be here at the end of January. In fact, I think the only players who will attract interest will be Redmond (based on potential) and Hooper (based on prior goalscoring reputation rather any real form).

Why do people make such a big thing about it? Ruddy been fantastic and has earned his right if Everton or any premiership side meet our value.

At this level Rudd at 22 is ready and will step up.

I''m not over concerned but good luck to Ruddy stay or go......great either way.

I''ve mentioned it before, but I think it''s worth repeating. He said on Skys ''Goals on Sunday''   -- “As I’ve said, I’m under contract at Norwich. I understand how football

works and if Norwich get a bid that they deem acceptable, that’s up to

them. But as far as I’m concerned, I’m under contract for the next

two-and-a-half years, so they’re stuck with me.”