Sign in to follow this  
MancCanary

is the PNE game on tv anywhere tomorrow?

I might not be able to make it to the game tomorrow, but I was just wondering if its going to be available on any paid sports channels that anyone knows of? I doubt there''ll be a stream will there.

Considering our game v Reading last week wasn''t deemed worthy of a stream, it''s extremely unlikely the PNE game will have one.

I''m sure a few of the Cup games will, but it''ll be pure luck if there is one for us

Seeing as the game isn''t even worthy of Lawro''s challenge, despite him being a PNE fan, the media have passed this match by for being of very limited interest.

The live games being streamed today are Tranmere v Swansea and West Brom v Gateshead.

Unbelievable just down the road and looking for a stream. Where as we the loyal fans I am currently on the m62 services can make it from East anglia. Plastics make my blood boil

If anyone would like to pay for my ticket, travel, whilst doing my work, I would gladly accompany them to the game whilst also educating them about the term self- righteousness. But feel free to throw around labels at groups of people in order to make yourself feel better about your life.

[quote user="shefcanary"]Seeing as the game isn''t even worthy of Lawro''s challenge, despite him being a PNE fan, the media have passed this match by for being of very limited interest.[/quote]
The Reading game didn''t fall into the FL''s streaming, they only outsource the Saturday 3pm''s at the moment. Anything other than that won''t show like a normal stream. You''ll notice that part of this agreement means that the games that are on the Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday''s, bank holidays etc. will have the goals played straight away on Sky Sports News. 

[quote user="Canary Island"]Unbelievable just down the road and looking for a stream. Where as we the loyal fans I am currently on the m62 services can make it from East anglia. Plastics make my blood boil[/quote]photo that your there....