Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

2 - 0

Just feels like it did with Hughton. They took too long to do it. Plenty of chances but the odd decent result every so often saved him.

Squad strength, resources and money we''ve rarely been in such a good position for the level we''re at but it is being squandered.

But thats it though. On paper that team is a strong team, yet we lost with the whole team looking extremely poor, nothing near their potential. This is basically the same team that beat west ham 3-1, Spurs 1-0, Sunderland 2-0, west broom 2-0. Yet we''re going to lose to Preston.

The pro Adams supporters may say ''stop complaining'' but I don''t know how people cannot be concerned.

The problems are higher up than just the management. That''s the worry going forward. You sack him, the board will want another yes man. The type of manager we want with passion and a back bone won''t be appointed by this board again.

Glenn Roeder was

Glen Roeder didn''t have the owners blind faith behind him. It will take more than this for Delia to let him go

There are no excuses when we''ve not had a single shot at goal for 90 minutes, against a lower league team, with arguably our best Championship-level squad we''ve ever had. I think it''s about time we face facts and say it has not worked for the ''best manager we could find in Europe''. I''ve always liked Neil, but we can''t rely on like-ability factor to continue the way we''re going or we''ll never improve. The board seriously need to consider their position (how many times have we said this in the past couple of years?).

[quote user="Robornio"]There are no excuses when we''ve not had a single shot at goal for 90 minutes, against a lower league team, with arguably our best Championship-level squad we''ve ever had. I think it''s about time we face facts and say it has not worked for the ''best manager we could find in Europe''. I''ve always liked Neil, but we can''t rely on like-ability factor to continue the way we''re going or we''ll never improve. The board seriously need to consider their position (how many times have we said this in the past couple of years?).[/quote]good post! Norwich always seem to try and go for the "nice guy", Worthington had some success, Grant, Gunn, Adams didnt...people say Lambert wasn''t a nice man (didn''t Bowkett say this?) yet achieved success.. Everyone outside Old Trafford detested Ferguson... Many people dislike Mourinho..A manager isnt there to be "Liked" (ala Brendon Rodgers) He is there to win.... I''d happily hate our manager if it meant we were top 8 in the prem every season...