Sign in to follow this  
percy varco

Concentrate on the League blah blah blah

Why do we never take any cups seriously.

Winning breads confidence and we need some of that.

I hope Adams doesn''t utter the concentrate on the league b0//0cks, he should be livid with this dross........or are The Board happy?????

Same as last week Herman, are entering "lost the dressing room" territory, I don''t think we can be after the recent home results.

Lack of balls seems to be part of the problem.

[quote user="Herman "]Are the players forcing him out? Extremely uninspiring and dire performance.[/quote]Something''s not right Herman. Our players are clearly not performing to the best of their ability, but I do hate to see players take this sort of action, especially when so many fans have travelled so far.Even Hughton got a win in today.I hope Ruddy stays off Twitter tonight!

Are you looking for a tirade of abuse and swear words??[:D]Simply not good enough, and yes, from what i heard on the radio, WOEFUL. He isn''t making it easy for people to back him, but then again his team have failed him badly for the umpteenth time. So,what do you do?!

[quote user="UpperBarclay"][quote user="Herman "]Are the players forcing him out? Extremely uninspiring and dire performance.[/quote]Something''s not right Herman. Our players are clearly not performing to the best of their ability, but I do hate to see players take this sort of action, especially when so many fans have travelled so far.Even Hughton got a win in today.I hope Ruddy stays off Twitter tonight![/quote]Ruddy has pulled the plug on Twitter luckily. I do feel sorry for the fans, but knowing how our record is in the FA Cup, I am quite surprised that many went.

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]He put out a first choice team, more or less... Don''t think we didn''t take it seriously, more that we are crap.[/quote]

Hi Bor Bor Bor, IMO one of the twins off the maket could manage NCFC to a 2-0 defeat against Preston.

Will you now admit how wrong you are with your support of the manager.

Though most of Adams fans will blame the players

Adams needs to have gone by Monday or can his followers provide facts to support him remaining in post

What have u got boys :-

(make it rearly verbose please)

Indy, Herman Purple Til 1010 Nutty Nigel

Herman wrote the following post at 03/01/2015 5:02 PM:

Are you looking for a tirade of abuse and swear words??

---------------------------------------

nah i''m just kidding buddy coz we normally agree on most things.

It seems though that most of the attention now is going away from Adams and more onto the board and the players. Although I don''t think we will, if we do lose to Bournemouth and lose or draw in our next home match, things could turn nasty again just like they did before Adams got his ''Hughtonesque'' result.

There is absolutely no hunger with most of our players,they need an f stuck into them and I doubt Neil is capable of doing that.

[quote user="Newton"]Adams needs to have gone by Monday or can his followers provide facts to support him remaining in post

What have u got boys :-

(make it rearly verbose please)

Indy, Herman Purple Til 1010 Nutty Nigel[/quote]The two facts I can give you is that Neil put out a strong squad today and they played disgustingly poor. Not a lot else to say is there?