Sign in to follow this  
E I E I E I O

Just back from the farce of today

An absolute disgrace!

Not one shot on Goal against PNE!!! No commitment, no effort, no creativity, not a single thing for the fans that made a 530 mile round trip from Norwich.

The build up is so slow! Why do we wait for teams to get back in shape.

The defence can''t defend basic punts upfield week in week out.

Where is the attacking football promised!!

What use is Redmond, 5 one on ones today and best he achieved was a corner. He is not fit to lace Hucks boots. 10 million he is not worth £10!

Why do we have a gambled on manager still in charge when he is clearly failing!

Why was I sat next to people stating "They did not mind losing today" We have to concentrate on the league apparently! Why bloody come then! Oh and all the teams around us still did a job and got through today. Bournemouth (F''ing Bournemouth made 7 changes and won scoring a hatful!!!) Bet they will be well prepared for our shambles next week though!

Our club is a Fucking disgrace from top to bottom!

Absolute sickening.

Or maybe he doesn''t live in norfolk!? Sounded truly awful on the radio.

I live in Bolton. I genuinely feel for the poor people that have a 5hr+ drive home from that.

The players genuinely did not make any effort. It was disgraceful!

Just tell the FA you don''t want to play in the cup, or at least tell the fans prior to spending their hard earned you will not be trying!

[quote user="The recurring 5 year plan"]I live in Bolton. I genuinely feel for the poor people that have a 5hr+ drive home from that.

The players genuinely did not make any effort. It was disgraceful!

Just tell the FA you don''t want to play in the cup, or at least tell the fans prior to spending their hard earned you will not be trying![/quote]

Although I am told its not much better every week, Adams is serving up absolute dross football. The attacks are so slow and predictable!

Spot on. Worryingly, the acceptance of the fans of the garbage served up was unbelievable. Players couldn''t get off quick enough at the end.

It was pathetic - why the Board appointed Adams after he failed the audition I will never know, but even they can''t let this go on any longer.

The acceptance of our fans to the garbage served up is nothing new, witness the standing ovation at the end of the Fulham 6-0 debacle! I could probably come up with many more examples prior to that also...Those are the same fans that claim that they are ''passionate ''about the club! If not giving two 3hits about the way your team is performing is called ''passion'', I must look up the word in that alternative dictionary...

Everytime I looked at Adams he was standing clinging a clipboard. No passion from him whatsoever. Just stood and watched the farce unfold in front of his eyes. No shouting or gesturing to players of what he wanted.

Lifeless and clueless!

[quote user="Levi Stubbs"]The acceptance of our fans to the garbage served up is nothing new, witness the standing ovation at the end of the Fulham 6-0 debacle! I could probably come up with many more examples prior to that also...Those are the same fans that claim that they are ''passionate ''about the club! If not giving two 3hits about the way your team is performing is called ''passion'', I must look up the word in that alternative dictionary...[/quote]I remember the players getting clapped off like heroes after getting hammered at Charlton, confirming our relegation to league 1. Truly sickening, and just another example of the pathetic little ''ol Norwich mentality that has seemingly always been prevelant in many of our fans. Mind you they do say Norfolk is the graveyard of ambition and i think it''s safe to say a lot of our fans are testament to that.