Sign in to follow this  
Herman

Today's team versus Preston

Garrido is the best crosser of the ball at the club if I was him would be looking for a move beggars belief Adams is he really a coach let alone management material

His stats aren''t terrible, but i think he''s definitely one that''s found his level.

We sound really poor and lacking in creative ideas. And as I say that we go 1-0 down. Poor again

[quote user="JF"]We sound really poor and lacking in creative ideas. And as I say that we go 1-0 down. Poor again[/quote]

That''s it for me Adams has got to go NOW

this gives me more hope that he''ll get the sack if we lose to Bournemouth. (and no that doesn''t mean I want us to lose that game)

Preston Reserves 1-0 Norwich City...Well done McNally on such an inspired appointment... Well done indeed... Taxi for Davey...

jas the barclay king wrote the following post at 03/01/2015 4:29 PM:

Preston Reserves 1-0 Norwich City...

Well done McNally on such an inspired appointment... Well done indeed... Taxi for Dayey

Only if he takes the useless cook with him

Every year!!!!!!!

And for the idiots calling for one upfront this is why we don''t do 1 upfront. Useless!!

Please don''t give me this carp of ''stuff the cup, concentrate on the league'' you can pi$$ off with that!

[quote user="Highland Canary"]Time to focus on the automatic promotion spots.[/quote]I like you.. you''re funny...

Just goes to show......we have really sh1te players......it doesn''t matter who is in charge the Egos can''t be aresed!

I like to test the theory Indy with a decent manager to see it that is the case.

Adams is lucky this isn''t a home game. It seems like the players are not playing for him. He''s in deep water. Another poor home result and the crowd will turn on him and we all know what happens next.