Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

Preston commentary

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]Bryan Gunn is the Radio Norfolk pundit....[/quote]And Neil Adams is the manager. Not so long back it was the other way round. [:)]

[quote user="lake district canary"]Oh well......free now to post threads for the rest of this month............[/quote]Noooooo.........[:''(] [:''(] [:''(]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="lake district canary"]Oh well......free now to post threads for the rest of this month............[/quote]Noooooo.........[:''(] [:''(] [:''(][/quote]On second thoughts Lakey, how about.......you pay a pound for every thread you start and I''ll pay a pound for every one you don''t? [:)]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="lake district canary"]Oh well......free now to post threads for the rest of this month............[/quote]

Noooooo.........[:''(] [:''(] [:''(][/quote]

On second thoughts Lakey, how about....

...you pay a pound for every thread you start and I''ll pay a pound for every one you don''t? [:)]
[/quote]

Have you thought that through, Lapp?

So Lappin, are you saying that every thread that isn''t started by LDC is going to earn PUPs a £1 that you will donate.

Cool. Generous guy.

[quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="lake district canary"]Oh well......free now to post threads for the rest of this month............[/quote]

Noooooo.........[:''(] [:''(] [:''(][/quote]On second thoughts Lakey, how about.......you pay a pound for every thread you start and I''ll pay a pound for every one you don''t? [:)][/quote]

Have you thought that through, Lapp?[/quote]

Yep Yankee. I''m not talking about threads started by others, just Lakey. [:D]

lake district canary wrote the following post at 03/01/2015 4:07 PM:

Jenkins wrote:

How far are you from Preston LDC?

90 miles.

Good job you didn''t go after that lot.

[quote user="Jenkins"]lake district canary wrote the following post at 03/01/2015 4:07 PM:

Jenkins wrote:

How far are you from Preston LDC?

90 miles.

Good job you didn''t go after that lot.[/quote]

I decided after I stayed in Norwich an extra two days to stay and watch the 0-4 match against Mk Dons that I wouldn''t go out of my way to go to any other cup games unless we get to the fifth round or higher........

Brian Gunn described the result at Preston as Disappointing . He should have used another adjective DISGUSTING would have been more applicable. His match comments were littered with the words YOU KNOW in every sentence. He is not there to tell us what we know his role should be to inform us what he knows from what he views during the match. About time Radio Norfolk gave some speaking tuition to these guest broadcasters