Sign in to follow this  
FCC

Adams after match interview

Not acceptable that we didn''t have a shot all afternoon.

Actually, it wasn''t acceptable that we hadn''t had a shot by half time - but you did nothing about it. Pathetic!

Whilst I DID like Adams.

The sad fact is that he doesn''t look or sound like a confident manager. It''s clear to us fans in his interviews, so you can be damn sure that is how the professional players think when he speaks to them.

I have concerns over the attitude of the players where I sense there is an air of arrogance amongst the team. This is why we need a confident and commanding manager.

As much as it pains me to say it, Bassong probably called it right

If you we''re put in charge honestly believing (as someone who is driven and despises quitting) that you could get us up would you accept being chastised for being poor as everyone predicted you would be?

Adams is out of his depth and is relying on media training to deflect the blame. Today was not his fault, this season has not been his fault. Our boards arrogance, complacency and lack of interest has been the problem. I''m pleading to people not to turn on Adams, he''s effectively a supporter given a massive responsibility that we would have all taken! It''s not his fault!

basically being 7th in the league is probably par for a group of players who are rudderless and without strong leadership, they are where they are purely off the back of the qualities that they have and inspite of our manager.......now imagine where we would be if we did have a proper manager?!