Sign in to follow this  
Samwam27

Adams statistics as NCFC manager

Joke of a decision to go with him. Would love him to do the decent thing and walk away from it with his head held high. The board need to be asked some searching question now.

Bournemouth will likely give us a footballing lesson next weekend, which would probably be enough for the board to act - three successive defeats including one to lower-league opposition in the cup. Obviously I hope we win next weekend, but it''s very unlikely.

That stat is just appalling, go now Adams and take the bonus seeking CEO with you!!

The first five games were against the best teams in the country and our bogey team, so i won''t count them.The terrible games in the Cups shouldn''t be counted as they won''t lead to promotion.So, as we are in the Championship we should really just be counting these stats. Which are...Played 24   Won 10    Draw 7    Lost 7  giving him a 41.66% win rate.Although not as good as we all hoped, but still within range of promotion places.There you go, some positive spin.Happy New Year[:D]

I can put a positive spin on things. We only lost be 2 today (not mentioning they''re from a league below us!)

What a load of guff

He shouldn''t have been given the job after the chelsea game alone when we finished a game we needed to win with no strikers on the pitch at all , let alone what an absolutely awful manager he''s been this season

man up neyull and admit the jobs to big for you before you wreck the whole season. Ffs just go

Herman wrote the following post at 03/01/2015 6:00 PM:

The first five games were against the best teams in the country and our bogey team, so i won''t count them.

The terrible games in the Cups shouldn''t be counted as they won''t lead to promotion.

So, as we are in the Championship we should really just be counting these stats. Which are...

Played 24 Won 10 Draw 7 Lost 7 giving him a 41.66% win rate.

Although not as good as we all hoped, but still within range of promotion places.

There you go, some positive spin.

Happy New Year

😉

[quote user="Highland Canary"]Absolutely. It''s laughable how the board have managed to put us in this situation.[/quote]Sorry but Ricardo is too depressed to laugh.We are once more in the grip of trying times where every apparent turning points is only a false dawn. I know it will come right again sometime but it might not be as soon as we had hoped. An auto spot is drifting away but the playoffs are still within our grasp. I thought Adams time was up after the Reading home game but but it looks like he will be the first man to ever lose the crowd but still keep his job.I would have loved to see him succeed but it really should have been Neil Lennon IMO.Time to get drunk methinks[:(]

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="Highland Canary"]Absolutely. It''s laughable how the board have managed to put us in this situation.[/quote]Sorry but Ricardo is too depressed to laugh.We are once more in the grip of trying times where every apparent turning points is only a false dawn. I know it will come right again sometime but it might not be as soon as we had hoped. An auto spot is drifting away but the playoffs are still within our grasp. I thought Adams time was up after the Reading home game but but it looks like he will be the first man to ever lose the crowd but still keep his job.I would have loved to see him succeed but it really should have been Neil Lennon IMO.Time to get drunk methinks[:(][/quote]

Can I join Ricardo, got some St. Peters ale to sup!!! Frustrated beyond belief!

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="Highland Canary"]Absolutely. It''s laughable how the board have managed to put us in this situation.[/quote]Sorry but Ricardo is too depressed to laugh.We are once more in the grip of trying times where every apparent turning points is only a false dawn. I know it will come right again sometime but it might not be as soon as we had hoped. An auto spot is drifting away but the playoffs are still within our grasp. I thought Adams time was up after the Reading home game but but it looks like he will be the first man to ever lose the crowd but still keep his job.I would have loved to see him succeed but it really should have been Neil Lennon IMO.Time to get drunk methinks[:(][/quote]

It still could be Neil Lennon, just cost a little more money now.

[quote user="simmo_2"][quote user="ricardo"][quote user="Highland Canary"]Absolutely. It''s laughable how the board have managed to put us in this situation.[/quote]Sorry but Ricardo is too depressed to laugh.We are once more in the grip of trying times where every apparent turning points is only a false dawn. I know it will come right again sometime but it might not be as soon as we had hoped. An auto spot is drifting away but the playoffs are still within our grasp. I thought Adams time was up after the Reading home game but but it looks like he will be the first man to ever lose the crowd but still keep his job.I would have loved to see him succeed but it really should have been Neil Lennon IMO.Time to get drunk methinks[:(][/quote]

It still could be Neil Lennon, just cost a little more money now.[/quote]My large bottle of Jamesons is taking a hammering tonight.Bloody NCFC have finally driven me to drink.

Same Ricardo. It seems like a good idea but I''m more depressed about our future now than I was before the drinking!

You''re among the most level headed, calm most patient Norwich fans I''ve seen and if you''re losing faith and accepting we''re on a downward curve then you know we''re in the sh!t!

Please listen to the fans this time McNally et all. This is not good enough and we''ve been very patient and very supportive, more than 95% of other fanbases would have been! Swallow your pride, regain your drive/ambition and appoint Rosler if you really haven''t done any research or have and dossiers on currently employed managers!

I like Adams and I seriously, really don''t want this to really turn sour, no one does, he doesn''t deserve it. Do your job and find us a manager!!

I seem to recall the fans chanting Adams name at the last home game, presume McNally listened to that and as. CEO is unlikely to be as fickle as pink un posters.

[quote user="Darth Catbeard"]Same Ricardo. It seems like a good idea but I''m more depressed about our future now than I was before the drinking!

You''re among the most level headed, calm most patient Norwich fans I''ve seen and if you''re losing faith and accepting we''re on a downward curve then you know we''re in the sh!t!

Please listen to the fans this time McNally et all. This is not good enough and we''ve been very patient and very supportive, more than 95% of other fanbases would have been! Swallow your pride, regain your drive/ambition and appoint Rosler if you really haven''t done any research or have and dossiers on currently employed managers!

I like Adams and I seriously, really don''t want this to really turn sour, no one does, he doesn''t deserve it. Do your job and find us a manager!![/quote]Our history has been very much like a roller coaster DC. Every so often you just have to suck it up and I''ve had to do a lot of that over the years. Sometimes a turning points comes up quite quickly but from what I''ve seen this season we are just too inconsistant for me to believe we have turned it round yet. In spite of that I find it hard to accept that we don''t have enough to at least make the playoffs but every disappointment makes it more and more difficult to maintain that stance. I am seriously beginning to wander if any manager can knock this lot of pretty decent individuals into a fully funtioning unit. If I may venture an opinion I think what we need most of all is a strong leader on the pitch. I look around but I don''t see one among the present bunch.

It''s not being fickle, it''s trying to support a struggling club legend. Through various outlets outside of CR our fans have voiced their displeasure to the board over our current state of affairs. Don''t kid yourself into believing they base supporter opinion just on CR match days.

He took on an impossible job last year and a very difficult one this year because he truely believed he could do it and wanted to bring the club success, he''s failed but it''s not his fault. I''d have taken the job if I thought I could turn things around. He needs to be moved on in a dignified way before he starts getting vilified when we really start to slip.

It is McNally''s job to find us managers, if all he can do is look at who''s available through the media then one of us might as well be the CEO. I''ll continue to support Adams when things go well at the actual games but he''s lost 99% of supporters. He''s proven he hasn''t got what it takes and he needs to be replaced before out next loss because that really will be it for him, our promotion chances and our future as a top level club.

It''s inevitable, please move him on before this gets ugly!

Agreed Ricardo. I''ve stated many times, even last year under Hughton that our mental fragility and lack of leadership/direction on the pitch was as big a problem for us as our leadership.

But like I''ve said in another thread, we can''t just replace this whole squad, we aren''t going anywhere with the situation as it is now. The only option is to make a change at management level, someone with some tactical nous and presence like Rosler could be perfect.

I heap a lot of blame onto our squad (excluding Ruddy, Martin, Johnson, O''Neill, Redmond, Howson and Murphey) but Adams can''t get this team going, he''s had a few ''last chances'' and unlike Hughton has actually failed these tests. I just so don''t want to see fans really get on his back at matchdays. I wish he''d resign but he''s just not a quitter so won''t. It''s up to our CEO to be brave and do the right thing

DC " Through various outlets outside of CR our fans have voiced their displeasure to the board over our current state of affairs. Don''t kid yourself into believing they base supporter opinion just on CR match days."

Sorry but I can''t understand your point dC. What better barometer is there than the fee paying crowd at CR?

I think it extremely unlikely we shall make the playoffs. The primary responsibility for maximising the potential of the players is that of the manager. Had an individual with experience been brought in last Summer, he might have addressed the perceived ack of leadership on the pitch, Ricardo, which I agree has been absent since Holt''s departure.

An extended stay in the Championship will not only see the squad unwind but also the other much vaunted recent achievements such as the category 1 status which are built on the house of cards finance of diminishing parachute payments, assuming the board wish to maintain a debt free balance sheet.

Jenkins, if our board aren''t checking social media, ignoring fans on the street, ignoring emails, our sensible canary callers and media portrayal of our current mood then that is completely negligent. They will be very aware of how we feel. It''s to our credit we''re not giving someone who''s trying their best, who loves the club, a hard time.

Everyone knows we have a placid, crowd at CR, they never kick up a fuss until things turn really bad. I''m pleading to McNally to act before it gets to that point this time

[quote user="Jenkins"]He will only go when the crowd at CR turn DC.[/quote]

You mean Saturday 17th v Cardiff after next weeks defeat at Bournemouth.

[quote user="Jenkins"]He will only go when the crowd at CR turn DC.[/quote]We all know that but it seems that they did after the Reading game but the Board cocked us a deaf''un.

The reaction after the Reading game was clearly not vociferous enough and results and crowd reaction at subsequent home games will be seen as a vindication.

I don''t believe that Jenkins. Despite making some poor managerial appointments the people running this club aren''t stupid, they will be completely aware of how our fanbase feels as a whole.

We had had enough by the Fulham at home loss last year, we didn''t turn on Hughton because he''s a lovely guy and didn''t deserve the stick those in charge do, it took until we''d suffered for months for the CR crown to reach breaking point.

We''re close to this again now and I don''t want it to reach this point, it shouldn''t take the crown turning to make a change, those at the top should be proactive enough to change things before its too late or before it gets so ugly we get made out to be a bunch of ungrateful thugs.

Adams is not good enough, but he doesn''t deserve the vitriol of supporters. If I don''t wake up tomorrow to find he''s gone, demoted back to what he''s good at. being a coach/developing players then I want McNally etc gone because they''re not doing their very well paid jobs!