Sign in to follow this  
ellis206

This proves a lot of you don't have a clue

I''ve worded it poorly, I just used the term ''children'' to juxtapose your point about him maybe giving the players too much credit and failing to motivate properly by treating them like ''adults''

What I really mean is we need an individual who asserts himself above the squad, isn''t friendly with the team and demands respect...almost like a good teacher with children as an example.

I made that point poorly but I stand by the fact that players do need motivating and it''s Adams job to do that. The team should be blamed for not caring about the club/fans/cups etc but most footballers are like that and there''s nothing we can do about it. The manager needs to inspire and he just isn''t.

Darth Catbeard wrote the following post at 03/01/2015 7:44 PM:

I''ve worded it poorly, I just used the term ''children'' to juxtapose your point about him maybe giving the players too much credit and failing to motivate properly by treating them like ''adults''

What I really mean is we need an individual who asserts himself above the squad, isn''t friendly with the team and demands respect...almost like a good teacher with children as an example.

Sorry Darth but you are making some huge assumptions about the dynamics in the dressing room, the respective roles of Adams and Phelan.

Do you have some sort of insight into the relationship between the manager and players that causes you to make these remarks?

It is an assumption based off of my first hand experience of Adams'' character and what I''ve seen on the pitch this year. Our manic highs and lows suggests to me a capable squad that is mostly going through the motions and isn''t being pushed.

They shouldn''t need someone to motivate them game by game but they do. Adams could be doing a great job of it and our squad could be full of ar5eholes for all I know. But the fact is our players aren''t pushing themselves, thats obvious for everyone to see, we can''t swap our entire squad so maybe a different approach/personality will make a difference

They should, for today in particular they should take almost all of the responsibility, but I maintain part of that must be due to inadequate leadership. We can''t change the whole team (However much I want us to) so the only option is to change things at the top. We''re going nowhere at the moment and as the difference between 7th-21st means nothing in this league we have nothing to gain by sticking but a chance of improving by twisting.

We aren''t going up or down under Adams and he has proven beyond doubt that he''s not up to scratch tactically and is failing to get the players motivated. Maybe the team is the problem, but I see no risk in trying to change things up

Adams is the biggest pile of 5hit to ever manage Norwich and anybody sticking up for him is quite frankly brain dead . Jenkins must be related to him in some way .

Puppet Out wrote the following post at 04/01/2015 1:21 AM:

Adams is the biggest pile of 5hit to ever manage Norwich and anybody sticking up for him is quite frankly brain dead . Jenkins must be related to him in some way .

Puppet agree 100% with most of your post - not bit about Jenkins cause I don''t know him

But there are a number of other posters on this board who still support Adams & fit into your description of brain dead - I call them the chuckle brothers as they all gang up on people - pathetic twats - but that''s another story

Good post man

what i don''t understand at presents is how is a team supposed to be balanced with only one winger even in the bad days of we use to have drury or anselin darel sutch and even back to forbes providing width from the back and bombing forward players to over lap and use to knock the ball ahead to i haven''t watched only a handfull of games in recent years has the interaction with defece and midfeild overlaping stoped?