Sign in to follow this  
ellis206

This proves a lot of you don't have a clue

Been crying out for Hoolahan and Redmond to start because the previous tactic of 4 midfielders was "negative". Not even had a shot on target......Miquel also sounds terrible, probably why he hasn''t started

one nil down, (once again) to lower league team. We start with a fairly strong first team, i guess its not just the pinkun posters who dont have a clue....

Time must surely be running out for Adams if we dont reach the 4th round.

Goes to show we had rubbish last year and they are not even good enough at this level......Fergie could take charge but this shower wouldn''t be bothered....heck they were on 40k a week last season now they only fet 20k a week.....why should they break a sweat?

Piss poor attitude from the premiership prme donnas.

[quote user="First Wazzock"]For Adams read Hughton - No shots on target, Pathetic[/quote]perhaps it isn''t Adams/Wasn''t hughton but the fact that the players just aren''t good enough after all?

But on paper we have the best squad in the division and anybody with half a clue would be walking this league which is why Adams is such a dreadful manager.

The players seem as if they are not motivated, don''t blame the fans for that, blame the players and the staff. The team out there on paper should be winning this game, the question is - why aren''t they? Playing 3 at the back now.

2-0 down now

Indy,

if they were on £40k last season, but reduced to £20k due to relegation they were clearly happy enough to sign a contracgt with that clause in it.

That for me would be incentive to break into a sweat, cos if i had that happen to me i would bust my guts to get back to the premier league £40k

Hey the changes were made as some wanted....1 up top, Redmond & Wes started and we couldn''t even get a shot.......this lot can go as far as I''m concerned.....if Adams goes well fair enough.......but I hope you turn yoyr attention on the board & team as well as Adams.

Jas the players are champ level

Very few of them improved in their prem years, we needed to upgrade.

Russell Martin never improved, Bradley johnson, Wes the list goes on

Hence why no offers came in we could not refuse for these players. They have maybe wanted to stay but we have not built a squad of players worthy.

We can still go up but we need some first team additions and I wxpect 2-3 players coming in as starters... VOO will feel like a new signing but we need it.

Simple, the manager brought in average centre halves and we need a new commanding centre half.

Decent manager equals decent team.

You never hear of a decent team but a crap manager.

Adams out and Sherwood in please. He should never have been given the job in the first place.

We''ve missed out on the best manager and oh look his team have hit six today.

mrs miggins wrote the following post at 03/01/2015 4:39 PM:

The players seem as if they are not motivated, don''t blame the fans for that, blame the players and the staff. The team out there on paper should be winning this game, the question is - why aren''t they? Playing 3 at the back now.

Maybe they are not as good as you keep saying they are Mrs.

Jenkins wrote the following post at 03/01/2015 5:03 PM:

Where is the evidence to suggest our players are the best in the league?

------------------

exactly J. before the season started and everyone saw that we kept the players, board members, pundits and managers were saying we had the best players and squad, yet look what the management has done, we now look worse than Preston. Unless you''re suggesting of course that the manager doesn''t play a part in this and the players are simply poor and should be playing in league one (despite securing wins last season with the same team against the likes of west ham and spurs)? you wouldn''t think that though would you? Phelan''s fault again, or the players? both maybe? definitely not Adams though, lets keep Adams away from the discussion right.

Happy to involve Adams in the debate Mrs. I chose not to because with you it is always Adams is cr@p and we have the best squad in the Championship.

The reality is that neither of those things are true and you need to start looking a bit deeper at what''s happening here, I suspect if you get your dream of a new manager, I think you said anyone would be better than Adams somewhere, with this group you are going to be disapointed as well.

''Phelan Out!'' right?

I would love for a manager to come in and prove you wrong.

(you don''t have to watch it, it''s just the Keegan ''I would love it'' rant)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXpUdBlRZe8

I don''t think any manager could make a team out of this lot. We''ve tried numerous permutations but none of them have consistantly produced the goods. It''s like having a nice jig-saw puzzle but with some pieces from a different set.

[quote user="whoareyo"]Decent manager equals decent team.

You never hear of a decent team but a crap manager.

Adams out and Sherwood in please. He should never have been given the job in the first place.

We''ve missed out on the best manager and oh look his team have hit six today.[/quote]

Adams hit Millwall for six a week ago. Who was WBA''s against? Just sayin.....

Annoyed at Adams for failing to motivate the players for the second game in a row but I''m absolutely livid with the team. Redmond tried a bit when we found him but was playing in a team of disinterested strangers.

Poor from Redmond today, very poor from Adams and all else involved need a weeks wages docked

..Also no matter what we feel Adams is going nowhere. Yes he''s a poor manager but as none of us have the money to get a say there''s nothing we can do about it. Just accept it and start realising that the team are the ones who have really let us down this year.

ricardo wrote the following post at 03/01/2015 5:32 PM:

I don''t think any manager could make a team out of this lot. We''ve tried numerous permutations but none of them have consistantly produced the goods. It''s like having a nice jig-saw puzzle but with some pieces from a different set.

-------------------

very defeatist, all our fortunes could change, yet this year admittedly has got of to a very poor start, rather predictably losing in the cup.

mrs miggins wrote the following post at 03/01/2015 5:31 PM:

''Phelan Out!'' right?

I would love for a manager to come in and prove you wrong.

(you don''t have to watch it, it''s just the Keegan ''I would love it'' rant)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXpUdBlRZe8

😄

Happy to involve Adams in the debate Mrs. I chose not to because with you it is always Adams is cr@p and we have the best squad in the Championship.

Well both of those statements were right at the beginning of the season and still are now!

Darth Catbeard wrote the following post at 03/01/2015 5:32 PM:

Annoyed at Adams for failing to motivate the players for the second game in a row but I''m absolutely livid with the team.

Don''t know if you went last week Darth, but the players showed very little interest, now to be annoyed at Adams for "failing to motivate the players" is beyond me mate.

They were coming off the back of a massive home victory and were on the edge of the top six, how the hell does Adams need to motivate them. They are professional footballers and should behave accordingly, if Adams needs to motivate them in this situation the players need to grow a pair.