Sign in to follow this  
Indy

Why are the board not getting more pressure from the fans?

Just asking as everyone is so hard on a City legend......

They stuck by a failing Hughton when dveryone called for his head.....only to sack him 5 games from the end whrn it would have been better to stick by Hughton to the end......

Then not appointing someone who might have just got a couple results they turn to Adams for those 5 games.

Nothing changed under Adams and him getting the job in the summer was a crime. The statement from them about scouring Europe and vomming up with Adams was laughable.

I would like for them to come out and justify why Adams was no.1 choice and who the other candidates were!

I would like for them to come out and say what the expectations are and why they want Adams to continue.

I''m not anti Adams / Phelan yet, I don''t see a better repkacement out there who would come here and work for this club at present. But I''m fast becoming pi55ed at the big mentality of the lazy players.....they are damn lazy compared to the teams of Lambert and Worthy.....

But with all the success the board have had, now surely questions need to be asked at high level to why they gambled such a good position on such an outside chance!

Now we

Indy - u made these comments yesterday when I was posting threads identical to those being posted by others today:-

I''m happy with Adams signings and I would be happy with him spending whatever the budget is.

I believe Adams is the right fit for this club......but thats just me

Herman & Purple have melted away & TIL 1010 plus Nutty appear to have changed sides (would expect anything else)

R u the last one left to still support Adams & the Board ?

Can u clarify exactly what u mean by:-

But with all the success the board have had

They got lucky with Lambert ?

You would be a very dangerous individual if you had a brain Newton. Why continue to insist I have been an Adams fan ? Put up a post or two to back this stupid thought up.

I truly believe the time has come to to drag out the "sack the board" chants again, i am very confident if they had replaced Hooton in Nov last year with Pulis or similar experienced pro we would still be a premier league team, it was clear to many of us that it just was not working with Hooton and again similar writing on the wall.

Just posted this on the McNally thread before seeing this one. The next home game unless there is a miraculous upturn in fortune the inept owners and board need to take both barrels,not Adams.

But if we win then they don''t need to I guess. Its always about what others should be doing. Why didn''t you answer Tilly''s call to arms JF?

[quote user="nutty nigel"]But if we win then they don''t need to I guess. Its always about what others should be doing. Why didn''t you answer Tilly''s call to arms JF?[/quote]

Now get it right Nutty as I only offered assistance to the keyboard warriors in their quest who are only happy to bang away on here but never grasp the nettle.

And how do you know i haven''t sent him an email NN? Unfortunately like all the others it will be deleted without being read.

TIL 1010 wrote the following post at 03/01/2015 10:14 PM:

You would be a very dangerous individual if you had a brain Newton. Why continue to insist I have been an Adams fan ? Put up a post or two to back this stupid thought up

Why would I go out of my way to support anything u say - I have read your posts & cannot see u have any view of value - u just take the p#ss out of others views (not just mine) playing on words with the rest of the chuckle brothers

Never offering an opinion for fear of being proved wrong - carry on please don''t change I really enjoy reading what u r doing

Email? You were talking about both barrels at the owners and board. Is that an email? Grow a pair for goodness sake...

Tilly offered to advise on a proper protest like what Ithought you meant by both bbarrels.

My goodness need to butt out of this thread

Constant play on words no proper comments - what a fool I am

Posters almost exclusively members of the chuckle brothers club

Leave it to u boys bye

(please forgive any spelling mistakes but normally when I post more concerned with the views expressed in the content than the actual spelling)

[quote user="Newton"]TIL 1010 wrote the following post at 03/01/2015 10:14 PM: You would be a very dangerous individual if you had a brain Newton. Why continue to insist I have been an Adams fan ? Put up a post or two to back this stupid thought up Why would I go out of my way to support anything u say - I have read your posts & cannot see u have any view of value - u just take the p#ss out of others views (not just mine) playing on words with the rest of the chuckle brothers Never offering an opinion for fear of being proved wrong - carry on please don''t change I really enjoy reading what u r doing[/quote]

Which part of I have answered you on another thread with regard to Adams are you struggling to grasp ?

Your opinion on here counts for didderly squat in the big picture of things so to progress your crusade to remove Delia and Adams will take far more than your repeated bleatings on this message board.

Maybe you might care to state your intentions to help the 99.9 % get their way ?

Still here Neutron. Just tucking into my Christmas brandy laughing at the usual Pink ''Un meltdown[Y]

Now 4 of the chuckle brothers on one thread fantastic (have I made any spelling mistake boys - go for it)

What does it feel like now u have jumped ship ?

BoysI know I am interrupting your thread but thought u might like to pull this post apart next as it relates to u all

HiDibs wrote the following post at 03/01/2015 11:34 PM:

Thanks Newton, I was trying to defend JF.

I have been hear before as a certain Delia loyal fans base shoots everything down they don''t like.

free speech to the few that dare

Good man Dibs - keep it up

I know who all the members of the the chuckle brothers are - constantly changing sides - offer no opinions & play on words

A sad group who appear to think this board is there domain

Maybe you and Dibs should write posts with an ounce of credibility and you wouldn''t get so much grief.

Indy

1. Adams is NOT a city legend. Nowhere near.

2. I agree with you that the board should be getting the stuck for this utterly ludicrous, unecessary, risk they have taken. A decision so laughably bad I find it hard to believe.

Funny herman but Newtons only focus is to argue and be negative while offering no valid reasoning......I don''t think he can take in what he reads.

Like I have said not one manager mentioned on here has all us fans saying....Yes thats the man for us.

Sherwood has no experience, Warnock might get us up but has been sacked every time and dislaked by most city fans....as I asked is it that the Phelan factor might kick in alongside Adams.

Funny but would people want Eddie Howe? Former youth team coach at Bourmouth promoted to manager....left for a bigger team and then went back. Look how they play under him. Maybe Adams needs and deserves more time rather than changing for the sake of change!

I''ve said from day one I never wanted Adams in the summer and although I respect Delia & the board for me 18 years is lobg enough and this us as good as it will ever get with them here.

Funny how some people are quick attack but have no substance to any argument.....where is Wiz? Newton by any chance?

What we are seeing now is how clueless Mcnasty truly is in terms of a football man.

He rode the wave of Paul Lambert ( all the Messiahs magic) but since then has done nothing right in terms of management appointments and knowing when to act.

Once again he had waited to long to act and this is another season wasted.

In terms of the fans when they do turn it will be massive we have been very patient and the only just outcome must be the removal of the Stowmarket 2

Sorry Jim he is in my book, but thats just minor opinion.....fully agree that he should never have been appointed.

Thats why I want the board to be honest and tell is who was in the fram for the job.....I don''t think there was anyone else bar Malky. Then why is the question!

[quote user="Herman "]Maybe you and Dibs should write posts with an ounce of credibility and you wouldn''t get so much grief. [/quote]Try reading page.3 of the Annual Report 2014 before talking about credibility.

Indy wrote the following post at 04/01/2015 8:45 AM:

Funny herman but Newtons only focus is to argue and be negative while offering no valid reasoning......I don''t think he can take in what he reads.

Like I have said not one manager mentioned on here has all us fans saying....Yes thats the man for us.

Sherwood has no experience, Warnock might get us up but has been sacked every time and dislaked by most city fans....as I asked is it that the Phelan factor might kick in alongside Adams.

Funny but would people want Eddie Howe? Former youth team coach at Bourmouth promoted to manager....left for a bigger team and then went back. Look how they play under him. Maybe Adams needs and deserves more time rather than changing for the sake of change!

I''ve said from day one I never wanted Adams in the summer and although I respect Delia & the board for me 18 years is lobg enough and this us as good as it will ever get with them here.

Funny how some people are quick attack but have no substance to any argument.....where is Wiz? Newton by any chance?

Indy

This thread offers no opinion or view it just meanders on & on & on & on & on & on going no where - like the majority of your posts

There never will be 1 manager we all agree is the one for us - life not like that

The majority of fans (not u of course) just dont want one selected by Delia (cheap option) on the basis of time spent at the club & then lied to by the board that they were the best available - do u ?

NB When u or another member of the chuckle brothers respond - see vermin is up early (sorry herman) please stick to the content of the post & not play on individual words - makes post more interesting (well for most people anyway)

So yoy think she selected Adams......why do others blame McNally?

As for no opinion....you don''t take things in do you....it was a question.....why do the board get less stick when its them who put him there and never got rid of an inept Hughton in November.

But your so focused on one thing you offer nothing but anger towards those who try to weigh up and balance all options.

No we will never agree in managers too many opinions yet you have failed to say who you would lije as a replacement Newton!

[quote user="Dibs"][quote user="Herman "]Maybe you and Dibs should write posts with an ounce of credibility and you wouldn''t get so much grief. [/quote]Try reading page.3 of the Annual Report 2014 before talking about credibility.[/quote]I''ve read it and still don''t understand what your point is. Maybe an accountant or financial expert could help me out.Your initial post in the other threads alludes to the fact that shareholders are taking money out of the club. Personally as a shareholder I haven''t got a penny, I didn''t even claim my membership and paid the extra.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]I also don''t see the significance of page 3 in the Annual Accounts. What are we supposed to be looking for Dibs?[/quote]Page three is normally associated with topless models so perhaps Dibs is complaining because there isn''t one in his. [;)]