Sign in to follow this  
Yellow Messiah

Sack Adams now or admit death to promotion hopes...

I had full belief that Adams could do it back in August. However, that spell that saw us with 1 win in 10 games has caused me to lose faith in him and personally I''d assess him after our next 5 games:

A Bournemouth

H Cardiff

H Brentford

A Birmingham

H Blackpool

I would let him have a maximum of 2 defeats and a minimum of 2 wins - We should beat Blackpool and I''m expecting defeat to Bournemouth.

If he goes I don''t know who to bring in though

[quote user="canarycop"] I am wondering.......... How do they sleep at night.[/quote]on a big ol pile of premier league & loyal supporters cash

The only thing that got the club out of its financial mess it was in was success on the football pitch. And in particular the appointment of a manager with a will to succeed and a background of success elsewhere.

The loyal shareholders of our great club, including the majority shareholders, are just loyal supporters who have found another way to put their own hard earned into the club. To suggest that thy hold the club back by drawing money out is the thin edge of the wedge.

To suggest that thy hold the club back by drawing money out is the thin edge of the wedge.

I wish that this was true in your fairy tale mind.

[quote user="ricardo"]Some decent individuals but no sign of them ever becoming a team.[/quote]

exactly..

A solid spine and a leader are missing to pull it all together

Ricardo, I read your post match reports with interest but now question you if you are for real.

Bigger investors want a return. You and me are small shareholders have an interest in the club (NCFC) and that all.

If you invest a lot of money one day you will want a return that''s the difference between investors and us.

I love Norwich but hate the route we are now going.

Milking or hoaring the club? ....feckin hell! We all have our complaints with the board, they''re complacent, have an awful approach to appointing managers and need to stay out of footballing decision, but to imply they''re only here to extract money and keep us small so they don''t have to spend is absurd!

Smith/Jones are fantastic owners, but they need to stay owners/supporters and nothing more. Our failings are linked to a currently weak CEO with no knowledge of the managerial market and a manager that''s been hung out to dry....people blaming Delia with no substantial proof that THE WITCH HAS SUDDENLY RETAKEN CONTROL is laughably stupid.

We''d be doing well with a good manager, that''s our very well paid CEO''s job to find, he still runs us much more than our owners do. Our current failings are nothing to do with Delia FFS

People who wrongly see greed and dishonesty in others are likelyto have those things in abundance in themselves. Are you greedy dishonest little scrote Dibs?

[quote user="Dibs"]Ricardo, I read your post match reports with interest but now question you if you are for real.

Bigger investors want a return. You and me are small shareholders have an interest in the club (NCFC) and that all.

If you invest a lot of money one day you will want a return that''s the difference between investors and us.

I love Norwich but hate the route we are now going.[/quote]Big investers won''t get a financial return from investing in a football club like NCFC. There is no annual dividend from owning ordinary shares and since they are not quoted on the Stock Exchange, there is no liquid market in which to sell.The best you can hope for as a majority shareholder is a direct say in running the club and that is largely why they buy into the club.I doubt that any large shareholder of NCFC ever got out with much of a profit.

Once Delia has left the club I wonder how people will look back over her time here. Chase got ''chased out'' but looking back now his years were far more successful than that of Smith and Jones. The majority of their reign has been obscurity and small minded thinking that led us to the lowest point for 50 years and nearly having to sell the ground! I for one look forward to the day we have new owners, it may be better or worse but for sure it''s stale as hell with the current ones.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]People who wrongly see greed and dishonesty in others are likelyto have those things in abundance in themselves. Are you greedy dishonest little scrote Dibs?[/quote]

Loyal and honest and I say what I feel, I will also hold back from insulting fellow fans.

Check the integrity of the majority shareholders to see where their loyalty sits.

This article has always made me suspicious about who was the driving force behind Adams'' appointment... http://www.pinkun.com/norwich-city/delia_smith_s_delight_at_wonderful_manager_neil_adams_1_2194571

It was discussed as an option, hence why it was front page news in the edp.

Well if Hooper is our best forward then their is not much hope for the rest best they join the dole queue as soon as possible

If you say so NN. I read through a lot of threads on here but I never read you posting anything constructive or negative. It''s just you trying to pick petty little arguements all the time. Your tedious to say the least

I''m more than happy to take the "constructive post" challenge with you JF. Everything we post is in the archives. Just say the word when you''re ready to start...

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"][quote user="Yellow Messiah"]He ignored Gary Hooper for most of the season, in favour of a player who is much inferior to Callum Wilson, who he brilliantly decided not to sign.[/quote]Hooper got his chance today.  He appears to have justified Adams''s decision to ignore him.[/quote]
Gary Hooper has 4 goals and 5 assists from his last 7 games.  However, Gary Hooper looks lost when up front on his own, but then we already knew that from last season. 
If Adams wanted to play a lone striker, he should have picked Grabban who looks the part in that role.

Nige, you have posted more than most, stop bullying others with lesser posts.

We are all upset with things regarding the club at the moment, step back.

Agreed Foggy but he was injured. I keep asking this but can anybody who was at the game confirm the impression I got from the radio commentary that Phelan kept trying to motivate Hooper from the tec area?

Dibs, I''m bullying nobody. I finally got fed up with your iI''llinformed rants and suggestiins of greed and dishonesty where none exists. If you would like i will lend you my copy of the clubs accounts.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]Dibs, I''m bullying nobody. I finally got fed up with your iI''llinformed rants and suggestiins of greed and dishonesty where none exists. If you would like i will lend you my copy of the clubs accounts.[/quote]

I am a share holder, so I have them.

Thanks

nutty nigel wrote the following post at 03/01/2015 11:22 PM:

Dibs, I''m bullying nobody. I finally got fed up with your iI''llinformed rants and suggestiins of greed and dishonesty where none exists. If you would like i will lend you my copy of the clubs accounts

Hi Dibs

See the chuckle brothers are rounding on u now

Beware they more concerned with stupid nit picking and plays on words rather than discussing people views & opinions - move on to another thread if I was u where there are genuine posters

Had exactly the same comments the other day - my views were ridiculed as they continued to play on spellings (funny they are all now expressing them) but that''s life

OK, so you KNOW that no dividends are paid and that no shareholders including the majority shareholders have taken any money out of the club and yet still you posted it.....