Sign in to follow this  
Yellow Messiah

Sack Adams now or admit death to promotion hopes...

I''m having a nightmare with this site , Widows 8 and IE. I managed to miss a chuck out of that last post.

I meant to say I would be drawing up a list of candidates and trying to seek permission to speak to them . In the meantime I would be speaking to Warnock too, even if it was just for the Joe Royle role . This committee nonsense has to have some proper experience.

The fundamental point is that the board appointed a man who won ZERO games in his time in charge last season showing a total lack of ambition or competence.

Let''s not forget he lost to a manager who led Fulham to the bottom of the Championship, before Adams'' apologists go on about the strength of the opposition he faced.

I think the board is only concerned with looking after the share holders and don''t give two hoots about the fans who turn up week in and week out.

The fans are just cash cows for the share holders, some just need to realise this.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

How do they look after the Shareholders? Am I missing out on something....

[/quote]

Why do you think we always go for a cheap option.

Shareholders have a say on who we pick while protecting their dividends, that''s why they would go with Adams over an experienced manager.

Just another misinformed poster Nutty who obviously thinks shareholders are paid a dividend on their shareholding every year.

[quote user="Dibs"]Shareholders have a say on who we pick while protecting their dividends, that''s why they would go with Adams over an experienced manager.[/quote]

What dividends would they be then ?

Yes let''s pick up on a comment someone has made about shareholders because clearly that''s the real issue being discussed here!

Adams has to go simple but not phelan to come in, we need an experienced manager, not sure who, the board need to ask themselves some serios question

[quote user="Yellow Messiah"]Adams sounded bemused by the result and clueless as to how to rectify the form.[/quote]Totally. Just monotone drivel, he never says anything remotely inspiring. Yawn.

[quote user="Dibs"]Shareholders have a say on who we pick while protecting their dividends, that''s why they would go with Adams over an experienced manager.[/quote]I''ve been a shareholder for 40 years but never had a say nor a dividend. You are seriously deluded my friend.

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]I think anyone calling for Adams to be sacked needs to suggest a viable and available alternative. After we lost at home to Reading I formed the view that we should approach Rosler and see if he was willing to take the job and - ideally - was willing to work with Phelan. If doubly so, and probably even if not doubly so - then sack Adams and appoint Rosler.[/quote]What on earth has Rosler done to make you want him be our manager? Failed to get Brentford up despite Brentford spending a lot of money in league 1, did a similar job with Wigan as Neil Adams is doing with us at the moment, in and around the play offs and in his second season at Wigan they were terrible!!!

[quote user="Newton"]Adams needs to have gone by Monday or can his followers provide facts to support him remaining in post What have u got boys :- (make it rearly verbose please) Indy, Herman Purple Til 1010 Nutty Nigel Adams as pathetic as u lot R u still ridiculing people who dont back up posts with facts ?[/quote]

So in your little head now because I questioned you and your Delia ranting the other day you have made it up that I am an Adams fan.

Just to be clear Newton I was totally underwhelmed with his appointment but wished him to succeed.I have never praised him and have reserved judgement but now I have grave doubts that he can get the train back on the tracks.

Ranting on here achieves nothing so as you are a shareholder why not set the ball rolling to call an EGM to oust Delia which is your aim. Mind you it could have been said at the AGM or did I miss your question/speech on the night ?

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="Dibs"]Shareholders have a say on who we pick while protecting their dividends, that''s why they would go with Adams over an experienced manager.[/quote]I''ve been a shareholder for 40 years but never had a say nor a dividend. You are seriously deluded my friend.[/quote]

Deluded am not, so shareholders put money into a club for no return?

I am also a small shareholder.

The question now really is who to replace him with? In the summer we would have been an attractive proposition and would have had ample out of work experienced managers to choose from or could have approached an employed manager that we wanted. Now all the best picks have gone and we are not a very attractive proposition to try and get someone currently employed. The board have royally ballsed this up.

what really doesnt help is when you have people like bryan gunn declaring results are key and that we should see where we stand at the end of januarywhat a fking idiotits this doing the same thing and hoping for different results mentality which has led to this situation, the only real time a new manager will get to change anything during a season is around january, look at whats happened with west brom etc, they arent sleeping their way through the seasonssame cr@p as last season, the rot is born from the boardroom

[quote user="Dibs"][quote user="ricardo"][quote user="Dibs"]Shareholders have a say on who we pick while protecting their dividends, that''s why they would go with Adams over an experienced manager.[/quote]I''ve been a shareholder for 40 years but never had a say nor a dividend. You are seriously deluded my friend.[/quote]

Deluded am not, so shareholders put money into a club for no return?

I am also a small shareholder.[/quote]Thats exactly right Mr Dibbs.Apart from getting sent an annual report and being able to attend an AGM, there are no benefits that I have ever been aware of.Now, where do I have to apply to get my divi?

That''s the size of it Dibs. I have never had any return on my shares and no of nobody else who has either. How come you have?

[quote user="ellis206"][quote user="PurpleCanary"]I think anyone calling for Adams to be sacked needs to suggest a viable and available alternative. After we lost at home to Reading I formed the view that we should approach Rosler and see if he was willing to take the job and - ideally - was willing to work with Phelan. If doubly so, and probably even if not doubly so - then sack Adams and appoint Rosler.[/quote]What on earth has Rosler done to make you want him be our manager? Failed to get Brentford up despite Brentford spending a lot of money in league 1, did a similar job with Wigan as Neil Adams is doing with us at the moment, in and around the play offs and in his second season at Wigan they were terrible!!![/quote]

Sherwood?

Doesn''t seem a popular choice but had a 50% win rate with Spurs?

Us shareholders can say our piece but whilst there are two people owning more the 50% of the shares we can have no say on how the club is run or who is appointed.

It appears that very few supportes have any belief Adams will get us promoted.

He should never have been put in this position in the first place. To appoint someone with no experience in the most important position of a mult million pound business in s year when it is at its strongest to return to £60 million TV income but failure means less than a third of that was a sucidial decision.

The Board have done a great job to get NCFC into a very good financial position. However their management decisions have been pretty poor.

After today''s and other very recent performances I am wondering.......... How do they sleep at night.