Sign in to follow this  
Newton

Perhaps losing to Preston was not that bad

Adams would have learnt a lot from this defeat - which must put him in good stead for the coming games:-

You cant play Hooper as a loan striker - he does not put the required work rate in and has insufficient physical presence (perhaps it would have been better to have started with Lafferty )

The problem here is even my 10 year old nephew knows that and so did most of the posters on this board- but at least Adams does now

On a separate note:-

Even more worrying is that it took Adams and his motley band 69 mins to change a system that had not registered a single shot on target up until then

Slightly more worrying is that our according to what I have read on the internet and Radio Norfolk commentary our 2 x full backs were given the run around by League 1 wide men. We know Whitaker at times can be exposed because he has no pace but sadly it appears as tho San Miquel who was acquired for the modest sum of £1.5M from Arsenal in the summer (no not one for the future he is 21 now) is probably worth about £2.50 & a bag of Haribo''s (good buy Neil)

Just a bit more worrying than the other 2 things I was worried about is that most of the players clearly know the band of 3 haven''t got a clue

They don''t even bother trying from the start when the formation & personnel are all wrong

I was right - Perhaps losing to Preston was not a bad thing - no it was a disaster

Bor Bor Bor wrote the following post at 04/01/2015 7:54 PM:

Maybe we could get Harry Redknapp in after his prem team are beaten 3-0 at home by a league one club.

No chance his dog is too expensive for Delias tastes

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]Maybe we could get Harry Redknapp in after his prem team are beaten 3-0 at home by a league one club.[/quote]Yes why not , had enough about him to get his side promoted back to the top flight at the first attempt last season something that the lame duck we have in charge achieve.Still a bit of support about for the worst City manager ever , no doubt he has already reached cult status on TWTD , i wonder how many people still wanting him here reek of Bin while pretending to be City fans .

Redknapp would have been an ideal City manager, an ex-hammer like Bond and Brown to restart the footballing tradition. We ended up with Hughton playing dreadful rubbish and now a radio commentator who is even worse.