Sign in to follow this  
havemyhowsonit

How many to sign in this January window..

We don''t need anything else other than a left winger. What we really need is to start using the talented players we have better.

If both Ruddy and Redmond are here come February I''d be a bit surprised.

There''ll surely be a couple in. We''ve made a mess of the last 2 January windows.

None. we shouldn''t need to sign anyone, with the squad we already have. Also would they be anything more than a benchwarmer under Adams?

[quote user="CustardCream"]A right back and a left winger.[/quote]Agree with this. And in an ideal world a replacement for Wes. Not cheap but a worthwhile investment.

pacey right back and left winger.

Think we''re well stocked in each department other than those.

[quote user="Baldyboy"]None. we shouldn''t need to sign anyone, with the squad we already have. Also would they be anything more than a benchwarmer under Adams?[/quote]Just a few stats from the last five games.The first number is new signings that got a game. The second number is new signings that sat on the bench.4-24-24-15-13-2The new signnings are getting games, not all 90 mins, but games nonetheless.

This transfer window is where we will see the board''s real ambition.

If we don''t sign anyone then it shows the board are not serious about wanting us to get back into the Premier League.

If we do sign anyone then the board are trusting Adams to spend money when he has so far got it hopelessly wrong, therefore cannot be serious about wanting us to get back to the premier league.

If we sell anyone then it shows a fundamental lack of ambition on our part as we will bring in a lesser replacement for the sold players, undermining our attempts to get back to the premier league.

Looking at the squad we need a RB & CH with pace and a wide left MF who can deliver quality crosses

I suspect with Adams appauling record in the transfer market to date he will have to sell before he can buy - so these may not be possible

If he were to sell Redmond or Ruddy and use the money to acquire even more bench warmers - I suggest there would be riots at Carrow Road on match days

Delia & Adams are both treading on thin ice at the moment

Replace any that leave plus 2 - a wide left midfielder and a leader at cb to complete a solid spine please

A fair few if the opportunity is there

We need a commanding centre half, we all know that the management team noted we needed leaders. So I would like that in central midfield and centre half.

Right back could also be upgraded and a wide left sided player

There are many championship players in this team, what we need is a few players that have the ability to lift their game if we made the Orem. We know what this team can do. So a transfer is always for the long term.

If only Scott Parker was unhappy I would bring him in to help get us up, his positive leadership skills are what we need. He would not allow any coasters or poor performances from players in the side he was in.

That is not going to happen but we need Phelan and adams to bring in players.

Elliot Bennett could go, loan of a Murphy boy maybe... VOO will feel like a new signing if he stays fit but we need up grades in this team and certainly a leader or two... I feel o''neill is good but we need it now. We are pushing for an automatic position and we need players in.

I would happily see hooiveld return to Soton if we can pick up a decent centre half. We need an upgrade, happily see some of our first team players move on to the bench if we bring in better players, Russell Martin etc.

We need quality that can bring us premiership football and can keep us there for one year.

Again that is adams job and he should be at the board saying who he wants. If we do not sign anyone then we have squad that can be a promotion chasing, but bring in quality and we can go up automatically. We need the quality, we need upgrades across the back four, wide players and if we went to the prem we would need strikers.

So nothing wrong with a lot of players coming in and move a few out, to the bench, squad or cash in.

If mcnally is telling me that 8-9 players had prem offers in the summer then there are a few players we can shift who aren''t''t really that good.

I want and think there can be 2-3 starters brought in and they have to be totally driven on lifting this group to a new level. Phelan can do it but we need players on the pitch who can do that.

To the majority including me yes

To Adams I doubt it - if his past record is anything to go by they will sit on the bench - or worse in the stand

Before the manager signs anyone he needs to make his own mind up what his preferred formation is and then sign players who can play that way.

At the moment we have players who do not play together.

We have half a 4231 and half a 424 that are good enough.

You really cannot give this fool anymore cash to throw down the drain , he wouldnt get us up if he had the Chelsea squad available to him .