Sign in to follow this  
......and Smith must score.

Great call from Shaun on ' Canary Call '

Fantastic post City 1st - u must be on Delia''s pay roll

The appointment of Lambert was akin to buying a lottery ticket with your last £1 & winning the jackpot - the marriage made in heaven did not last as he is not a yes man & told her what she could do with her club when she refused to give him any significant transfer budget for the 2nd Prem season in a row. Preferring to pay off long term debt and her own loans

From what I have read he left because she refused to give him £10M - yes £10M & we have lost £100''sM

Thisl success will never be repeated as Delia has reverted back to type and continues to appoint managers with long connections to the club but no experience (cheap)

Over the next 3/4 years our income will dwindle along with the quality of the squad until we end up in League 1 with no money - but, she will still be sitting at the front on the City stand with Mike- having a few wines at half time

With no money the academy will be downgraded

The only way this vicious circle will be broken is if she sells her shares & moves on

NB Chuckle Brothers I have no actual proof for any of these claims, the comments are based on my opinions and what I have read in the press

[quote user="Newton"]Over the next 3/4 years our income will dwindle along with the quality of the squad until we end up in League 1 with no money - but, she will still be sitting at the front on the City stand with Mike- having a few wines at half time[/quote]This club is just the plaything of a rich magazine publisher and his wife. The lack of ambition was obvious when Bowkett stated that he didn''t want the hassle of playing in the Europa League. All the owners want is the social occassion of going to matches to get lauded like a king and queen.

Great callThe Cup statistics make me feel sickI WANT a cup run and so should all fans, the board, the manager, and the players!!

Those of us old enough to remember Wembeley and the FA cup semi''s can only look back with huge smiles......they were the highlight for me. (European season included...to pkay and beat B Munich and to play Inter Milan)

Now its all about premier league tv money.....when did football die.

Agree with others great call, good points.

[quote user="Newton"]

NB Chuckle Brothers I have no actual proof for any of these claims, the comments are based on my opinions and what I have read in the press[/quote]Excellent point Newton. That''s something the idiotic , yellow and green tinted, heads in the sand, brigade  such as C1st  always forget. The vast majority of us come on here  and things like Canary Call offering our opinion...nothing more nothing less. It does not have to be ''backed up with proof'' . The problem is that they all have such a limited  understanding of the game that their minds are closed to anyone who has a view that''s at variance with their own narrow agenda and easily satisfied stance.Yes, Shaun''s call was superb. Even Mrs Reggie , who normally winces and glazes over when Canary Call comes on sat glued to Shaun''s contribution, and commented that it''s the most coherent accurate thing she''d ever heard on the programme.Something is very very wrong at the football club and has been for a couple of years or more now. Shaun went a long way to encapsulating just what it is. Great stuff.

Reggie, some semblance of fact or truth in some of the rantings on here wouldn''t go amiss. Shaun has phoned in his opinion to CC and backed up what he was saying and that is why a lot of posters appreciate it. Now if more posters could do that I feel we could all happily listen to each others viewpoints.

Shaun. Every Norwich fan should download yesterdays canary call. Utmost admiration for you. Repetitive drivel from Gunn and disrespect from Butler. Adams no idea and Johnson sounded sheepish. Thereby tells a tale.

Hope the board dare listen in.

[quote user="Jenkins"]When was he on, would like a listen to this but couldn''t stomach the whole program.[/quote][quote user="thebigfeller"]http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p02fjkbc

My call is at 22:20. The complete charisma bypass you hear before I come

back in is someone that board gave the manager''s job to - because of

his "passion".[/quote]

Oh dear, oh dearie dearie me. More drivel from the terminally dim City 1st.

City 1st''s posts sound like press releases from the North Korean news agency. Lots of aggressive rhetoric with absolutely no substance or basis in reality... always a great read [:)]

[quote user="JF"]Ah. City 1st is Kim jong un! Explains a lot.[/quote]"Kim Wrong-Un"

Congratulations Shaun for saying out loud what so many of us are thinking.Butler stop being a patronising prat, he neither needs a Rennie or to calm down.

Agreed. Patronising when the man was coming up with statistics you should have researched yourself, and asking questions interviewers appear frightened to ask.

Problem is with Carnary Call the guests are all ex players who are still mates with the players or are still employed by the club in some form. Reporters are also scared of being banned by McNally.

Fantastic call by Shaun. Spot on about the FA Cup and our disgraceful record. Those of us who have met him will know how passionate he is. The point about the research is spot on. I don''t always agree with Shaun but I always love listening to what he says and reading what he writes. Rob Butler could learn from him and maybe research his own rants a little better.

Just had a listen Shaun, very good call, composed, well researched and clearly expressed.

Must be a first for Canary Call.

An excellent contribution my man, well done.

[quote user="Jenkins"]Just had a listen Shaun, very good call, composed, well researched and clearly expressed.

Must be a first for Canary Call.

An excellent contribution my man, well done.[/quote]

"composed" did you say. Sounded like my daughter when she can''t find her mobile phone.

[quote user="Jenkins"]Does she have a deep voice for a girl?[/quote]

You think that was a deep voice ?. Sounded more like a ladyboy to me.

Mind the Gap

I suggest you listen to the facts the gentleman stated which was the point of the call, no one is really interested where  his accent is from

SPOT ON SHAUN

[quote user="daly"]

Mind the Gap

I suggest you listen to the facts the gentleman stated which was the point of the call, no one is really interested where  his accent is from

SPOT ON SHAUN

[/quote]

daly

I don''t recall ever referring to this guy''s accent. Or where he''s from. Couldn''t care less where he''s from.

Rather I was referring to another poster saying that he thought the phone-in message was composed.

Whereas I heard it as an excitable ramp. I realise it fitted most peoples agenda. Just not mine. For me,all this fury building up is born out of the myth that this squad is something special. I don''t see how it is. Seen loads of City squads of similar strength,and we still finish up in our default place, in the middle of the football food chain. Don''t get me wrong. I want City to win every game. And the European cup. But I reckon a healthy dose of realism might be needed around these parts. To all you revolutionaries out there. Be careful what you wish for.

If the only thing people can come up with in argument to you is a personal attack on what your voice sounds like, you''re doing well. An excellent call.