Sign in to follow this  
......and Smith must score.

Great call from Shaun on ' Canary Call '

first sensible call on there for months

adams should play it to the squad before the next game as an example of what passion actually is

[quote user="ellis206"]Surprising that he never called up after the Huddersfield and Millwall games......[/quote]

Well they were obviously a blip!

[quote user="Ron Manager"][quote user="ellis206"]Surprising that he never called up after the Huddersfield and Millwall games......[/quote]

Well they were obviously a blip![/quote]Huddersfield played with 10 men for 75 minutes, and Millwall were the worst team I''ve seen at Carrow Road in years. The 2-2 at Derby was arguably more impressive than either of those results. The problem, though, is consistency. Even if you''re in favour of keeping Adams at the helm (which I''m guessing you are), do you really hold out hope that we can go on a ten-match unbeaten run and cement ourselves in the top six? I''m sorry, but I just can''t see it happening.

Full credit to him - valid points from a frustrated fan very capable of expressing himself. I liked it when he pointed out to Gunny that his commentary voice wasn''t passionate either!

Seems to me there are far too many folk attached to NCFC who passively accept what''s going on...

Haha - yes, it was me. The problem when I get angry is I turn into John bloody Inman. I gather that some fellow Norwich fans enjoyed it - but the dolphin population of the world must''ve thought it was Christmas... :)

[quote user="Levi Stubbs"]Excellent stuff from you Big Feller, agreed with every word of it![/quote]Seconded, a bloody excellent call. Respect.

Best contribution on CC for many a long time and Butler and Gunn couldn''t stop him! Ha there was an air of desperation from the two!!

Slightly off topic and particular to Ron Obvious, why are some calling for McNally''s head? He now has no more power than Doncaster had. Getting rid of McNally solves nothing, indeed if there was a way of reinstating both McNally and Bowkett to the powers they had when they first took over would be one hell of a start

Yep, top call and well expressed BF.

McNally isn''t the problem. If he was allowed to be the DMN he was once upon a time things might be different. He''s like a cat thats been declawed-about the place sure, but no threat to the furniture.

True passion, but articulately expressed, if a little high pitched. Butler was a little condescending, but had nowhere to go! Well done BF.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p02fjkbc

My call is at 22:20. The complete charisma bypass you hear before I come back in is someone that board gave the manager''s job to - because of his "passion".

The Bigfeller is a legend. I still remember that brilliant post you did around 5 years ago during our impending relegation to League 1. Fantastic call and took absolutely no prisoners - including Gunny!

[quote user="Bury Yellow"]Best contribution on CC for many a long time and Butler and Gunn couldn''t stop him! Ha there was an air of desperation from the two!!

Slightly off topic and particular to Ron Obvious, why are some calling for McNally''s head? He now has no more power than Doncaster had. Getting rid of McNally solves nothing, indeed if there was a way of reinstating both McNally and Bowkett to the powers they had when they first took over would be one hell of a start[/quote]

Bury, I think you were referring to me. The reason I am so anti Mcwally is because he had the audacity to take +350k in bonuses after the team was relegated to the Chumps. He then came out with the classic, "well I earnt this bonus through financial prudence"!

How many CEO''s can loose 70% of their turnover and still receive that amount of bonus. If anything he should have done what the recent railways boss did and forego it!

How can you receive a bonus when your next years budget is reduced by circa 60m?? The man, IMO, has little interest in the club as a whole, more of an interest in terms of it being a business and worrying about the bottom line? Was his financial prudence a factor in the lack of transfer activity in the last January window, I (hopefully) doubt it but it does make you think?

I know many of you feel he has done good things for this club, but, whilst he had the foresight to employ Lambert and to a lesser extent Hughton (in his first season, should have got rid earlier) his latest appointment smacks of ineptitude! How can you entrust the hardest of tasks in modern football to a man with no experience? It just beggars belief.

Anyway, all my ramblings won''t make one iota of difference but I feel better for having a go! Just remember, City will be here a long time after Mcwally has gone, hopefully we''ll be in a better position, although if we appoint the likes of Adams I doubt it!

OTBC!

Just listened to the call... you should have ended with "i''m free!". When you next call in give it a Mr Grace "you''ve all done very well!!"
in all seriousness great call and right about the board too.

David McNally runs the football club from top to bottom with the full blessing of Delia who like some on here who think he is God. Yes a vast improvement on his predecessor but he hardly set the bar very high now did he ?

Can''t argue with anything you said Big fella, hopefully it will filter through to the right people.

I have just played it again big feller to the family we are all nodding our heads and you hit it spot on.

Listened to it again cos when i heard it originally it was just a tinny noise coming out of my £4 tesco radio... What a bloody fantastic call every nail hit on the head, You managed to rubbish gunny without being rude and Butler was reeling when he was dealing with someone who knows what they''re talking about and dealt in facts, rather than some insane farm labourer with dementai calling from his tied cottage who he could ridicule...Best call on there ever OTBC