Sign in to follow this  
E I E I E I O

Appointment prior to Saturday?

If the Club was going to appoint Phelan, do you believe they would do it before Saturday rather than risk a hammering before they proceed with the cheap option as per usual.

Or they may hold off and hope they get a win to justify their appointment.

Would be amazed if something happened before Saturday but you never know, if it''s an out of work manager or they have someone lined up, as was the case with Lambert then you never know.

Hope it''s not a long drawn out process though!

I agree, I have no doubt we''re considering every option and will start contacting people, but Phelan will get a chance first before any decision is made.

I think something like that may have been promised to him in an attempt to lure him here. The problem is the window is open, we need signings and we can''t let a caretaker make them....Hmm despite hammering a few poor sides after the Reading less really was the time to begin this process.

Before anyone else says it I would be just as disappointed in Phelan as I was with Adams in us since Reading at home. It would be very hard to justify to the immediate results mean everything lot. But of we played the exact same way and showed the same glaring weaknesses, soft centre and lack of effort 10 points from 15 or not, I''d want someone else in, because I''m trying to ensure we have the best chance over the whole rest of the season.