Sign in to follow this  
Yellowhammer

My new year predictions

I predict that we won''t sign anyone of any quality,Adams will be sacked 3 games from end of season , we won''t be playing Ipswich next season, and the board will appoint someone not experienced as a manager to take over. Happy new year !

Relegation.

Not sure which year, or from which division, but I predict that it will happen.

I would hope a defeat to Preston followed by another at Bournemouth would see even our Board call time on Adams , then a new man can come in and finish top 6 and get us up through the play offs . Adams must certainly not be given any money in the window he has wasted far to much already.

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]We''ll all catch Ebola and die.

Somebody will survive, and blame Delia.[/quote]

If we all got Ebola and died, no one would survive to blame Delia who would also already be dead.

[quote user="Surfer"]Relegation.

Not sure which year, or from which division, but I predict that it will happen.[/quote] well seeing as you posted this in 2014, it''s only possible we could get relegated this season in 2015 and the possibilities of that are now very remote given we are miles clear of 22nd place.

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"][quote user="Surfer"]Relegation.

Not sure which year, or from which division, but I predict that it will happen.[/quote] well seeing as you posted this in 2014, it''s only possible we could get relegated this season in 2015 and the possibilities of that are now very remote given we are miles clear of 22nd place.[/quote]

Is your new years resolution to be more positive?

[quote user="Dibs"][quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]We''ll all catch Ebola and die.

Somebody will survive, and blame Delia.[/quote]

If we all got Ebola and died, no one would survive to blame Delia who would also already be dead.[/quote]There are always survivors.  Haven''t you seen 28 Days Later, 28 Weeks Later, Day of the Triffids, The Day After Tomorrow etc etc.?  Practically documentaries, they are.

Cantiaci Canary wrote the following post at 01/01/2015 11:50 AM:

Steve Bruce will be our manager by next xmas.

Was told several years ago that Bruce wanted the job when we appointed Roeder. At the time he was unhappy at Palace ( If memory served me correctly ) and put his name forward for the position as he loved the area. Doncaster chose Roeder because of his take no nonsense interview technique!