Sign in to follow this  
Syteanric

Eusebio Di Franchesco - Sassuolo

pull out the stops and bring him here.

45 years old, worked a miracle to not only get them to Serie A but keep them there on a shoe string 17th in their first season and currently just 7 points off a Europa league spot.

we need to be looking abroad and I think he''d do well

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]pull out the stops and bring him here.

45 years old, worked a miracle to not only get them to Serie A but keep them there on a shoe string 17th in their first season and currently just 7 points off a Europa league spot.

we need to be looking abroad and I think he''d do well[/quote][:^)]

I do always a love a few names thrown into the mix out of left field. There are plenty of managers who are doing a good job at Norwich-sized clubs across Europe. Always a risk though. And can he speak English?

Fresh ideas and a different way of playing/coaching football. England is a bit set in its ways and English football is being left behind.

A foreign coach could get us playing their way and perhaps be more successful?

it may or may not work.. until we do it how are we ever gonna know!

or there''s always Warnock...

[quote user="thas a rummun"]I do always a love a few names thrown into the mix out of left field. There are plenty of managers who are doing a good job at Norwich-sized clubs across Europe. Always a risk though. And can he speak English?[/quote]

could Pocchetino when he joined Southampton? and did it even matter?

Apparently Pochettino could speak English. He just didn''t like to give interviews in English incase he was misinterpreted by the media.And yes, I think it does matter to be honest. Communication in football is vital. It''s not like we have a team full of different nationalities like the sides Pochettino has managed.

no idea if he can speak English... i would assume so.

The kind of manager we need to look at. still young at 45 and if he feels he can get us up, we have better resources than Sassuolo so who knows?