Sign in to follow this  
Making Plans

It must be an outsider

who can come in and rattle a few cages around CR. Someone with new methods & new ideas and someone who won''t be afraid of questioning everything that''s done within the Club.The whole set up needs to be taken apart bit by bit & rebuilt.We don''t need anyone with past associations with the Club because we still have Phelan & Holt & that is more than enough.I don''t want to hear any more about "The Norwich Way"  - I just want a proper Manager who is his own man & can get a lazy bunch of footballers playing as a team.

Yes I''d go along with that except I wouldn''t care if we got shot of holty and phelan too and let the new man bring his own team in

Fro Adams to Ken Brown here are our last 17 managers MP : -

Internal

Outsider

Outsider

Internal

Outsider

Connected

Internal

Internal

Outsder

Connected

Connected

Connected

Internal

Internal

Internal

Internal

Internal

What are the chances[:^)]

Barry Brockes wrote the following post at 05/01/2015 7:44 PM:

Rob Butler reporting that McNally is on a flight to Edinburgh.

Ok. That poses more questions than answers!

[quote user="Barry Brockes"]Rob Butler reporting that McNally is on a flight to Edinburgh.[/quote]He may as well, It''''ll be Delia who decides anyway.

No it''s just the 1st leg of the hotly anticipated European tour!

Just putting two and two together with the alleged Edinburgh visit Nutty. Him and Warnock used to work together and you never know. I know him of old. Decent chap being one of his major virtues. Loved by Motherwell. But would really be an outside bet. But there again a link with Warnock might be just something to give this a little more legs. Don''t know of any connection

[quote user="JF"]No it''s just the 1st leg of the hotly anticipated European tour![/quote]

Think he scouted for us oop north for a while.

Always liked him, he''s the sort who could be popular with the fans, just not sure what experience he has with the type of player we have here at the moment.

Nutty Nigel.

The type of players we have here at the moment needs a long hard look at themselves.

Defensively not good enough last season, defensively still not good enough this!

Ally Mccoist ? would not really be my choice but has been manager of a massive club if not one of the biggest most of his reign was in the lower leagues so rangers were in easier leagues so hard to tell what he has to offer

Djc, I didn''t mean that but you''re right. However Iwas thinking more of players who have their noses out of joint because they had to take a ppay cut after getting relegated. These players couldn''t get up for Preston away so the manager carries the can. Not all of them. But it only takes 1 or 2.

Rosler was working as a pundit on Norwegian TV2 this Sunday alongside Trevor Morley.

Short way from Bergen to Edinburgh. If McNasty is there... Direct flights too, I believe.

I dont fancy Rosler, though.

Club has done a swap deal to get Doncaster back, just to remind those who whinge endlessly about the board what a real crap chief exec looks like.

Agree UpperBarclay. Cant help but think if McNally lined up Jose Mourinho it would be a no go if Delia didn''t want him. She''s been a lot of the problem over the years imo.