Sign in to follow this  
Wrighty the jarrolds king

Breaking News - Paul Scholes spotted

[quote user="Wrighty"]Just spotted Scholesy at Longwater Petrol Station filling up his Audi.

[/quote]

no you didn''t...

This would match the theory that Giggs, Scholes,Butt and the Neville brothers had rummaged down the respective armchairs and made an offer for the majority share holding

It was rejected on the basis that they were not really football people and anyway thay spoke with Mancunian accents

i''ll tell you why you didn''t. Longwater Petrol station would be Sainsbury petrol station... I''ve got a relative working there this morning..

so who did you see at Longwater?

unless I''m very much mistaken (and I''m not) that''s the only petrol station on Longwater... it''s opposite Mcdonalds...

so which petrol station on Longwater that you weren''t at did you not see Paul Scholes in?

you didn''t wrighty...

ah well.. I''m sure the fantasy you cooked up in your head was a fun one

by the way.. you were 7p short.

[quote user="Wrighty"]paid by card pal. Not my fault if your mum charged me the wrong amount[/quote]

bit like your mum last night...

anyway... as this thread has died a death i''ll now ignore it and spend time reading the quality.

Well done Jas. you had Wrighty in your sights....rat-a-tat-tat and another new post shot down.good shooting.

So now you have to surrender your phone before entering a petrol station, when did that come into force?. Given that you "ignite" the fuel that you have just bought when you drive away from a petrol station I assume it is also safe to take a photo from inside your vehicle?........