Sign in to follow this  
ncfc1902

New Manager Top 3

Carl Robinson the useless midfielder we had? No thanks, wouldn''t mind Karl Robinson though.

1. Tim Sherwood

2. Karl Robinson

3. Use Rosler

[quote user="Yellows"]Carl Robinson the useless midfielder we had? No thanks, wouldn''t mind Karl Robinson though.

1. Tim Sherwood

2. Karl Robinson

3. Use Rosler[/quote]

Thought it was K-arl but I just followed suit with the op.. That will learn me!

Even if Pulis was still available I can''t see he would come here - he''s a manager who would want to manage a Premiership team

I can''t see how we would be able to get Lennon when he''s only just come to Bolton

Phelan will probably get the job. Although he''s got no managerial experience he''s been assistant at Old Trafford and probably has a fairly good idea

Eddie Howe failed miserably at Burnley because he gets homesick whenever he leaves Bournemouth and he''s hardly going to leave a project like what he has going on at the moment so everyone may as well forget that one.

Let''s be honest, there are only two possible choices the board will make... 1) Phelan (who had that in mind from the start); and 2) Sherwood. As much as I''d love PL to return, that is the situation we are in.

Tom Nordlie - the Norway version of Neil Warnock! Aleays hired to escape from relegation. The last he season he actually was relegated with Sandnes Ulf. Isn''t he a woman football coach in Norway now?

Don''t know why Tim Sherwood is mentioned as a candidate as a new manager; does he even have a clue about managing a football team? He acted like a clown when he was in charge of Tottenham.

I''d be open to Karl Robinson getting the chance but do wonder why he hasn''t got MKD promoted yet.

Rosler would be my choice. As he was when Hughton got the push. Mark Warburton at Brentford does seem quite impressive too.

Tactics Tim might even do a good job in this league but he does seem a bit of an idiot.

1,Mario Been

2, Neil Lennon

3,Jorge Sampaoli (chilie)

The Coach for Bosnia and megahertz is another, who knows maybe we can get the Canary chick''s dancing again but with Rita Ora leading them :)

1.Howard Wilkinson (won the premiership with leeds about 10 years ago)

2. Ossie Ardilles (Intototo Cup Winner, also spurs)

3. Jerry Venables (ex England manager)

1.Oscar Garcia - worked wonders at Brighton and is a "winner"

2. Neil Warnock - knows the league and knows what it takes to get out.

3. Ralf Rangnick - has an impressive managerial record and I''m just not convinced by Robinson or Rosler

In no order:

Oscar Garcia- impressive at bha

Mark Warburton- done v well at brentfor

Slaven bilic- okay this one is too ambitious but he''d be an incredibly cool apointment. At worse wed get a decent playlist pre match!

Unless I am reading the current situation wrong, surely Mike Phelan will be our next Manager.

The time now is being taken to agree terms with his chosen number two, and then the announcement will be made.

Why would they now lead to "scour Europe" when they have appointed a top coach with such great experience working at one of the biggest clubs in the world under the great SAF.

His connections when compared to the other candidates will also be of a different level, plus he has had a few weeks now to understand exactly what is required and how to do it.

As I mentioned elsewhere, I feel this is probably what the agenda was when he was first taken on.