Sign in to follow this  
 Green and Yellow

There is

Its not a case of money with him, He likes living in the area due to family reasons. This was given as his reason to leave Burnley.

I agree he seems a great manager, but he just won''t want to leave his favoured place to live when he has a chance of sealing a long term job there on just as much as we could offer him.

He is likely to get them to the prem anyway.

The difference was that Howe worked at what was a lower league club to learn the ropes. The joke is that they are now above us!

Imagine the atmosphere on Saturday if we appointed Howe before then?! I don''t think he''d be interested tbh.

Where did Lambert come from ? Through the lower leagues leaning the ropes. Young and keen like Howe is. The club should be brave. Howe WILL come here if the board are brave enough to go for it.

Can''t see any way he would walk away from them to join us when they are top of the league and on course for promotion not least because of his previous experience when he went to Burnley. We may offer him a bit more money but not that much more and he''s onto a good thing at Bournemouth. Obviously loves it there and probably got a job for life there unless things go badly wrong.

[quote user=" Green and Yellow"]Where did Lambert come from ? Through the lower leagues leaning the ropes. Young and keen like Howe is. The club should be brave. Howe WILL come here if the board are brave enough to go for it.[/quote]

Howe do you know that, is your first name Edward?

[quote user=" Green and Yellow"]Where did Lambert come from ? Through the lower leagues leaning the ropes. Young and keen like Howe is. The club should be brave. Howe WILL come here if the board are brave enough to go for it.[/quote]

He won''t, I remember around 1996/1997 going to watch Bournemouth on a saturday when they was due to lose the club if they did not raise money fast. I was a soldier based down in dorset. We all went and look at them now.

I think he is a great manager suited to the area and club. He may not be the messiah anywhere else?

Money and ambition talk. City or where he is now city 26k+ crowds There 9 to 10 max. City premiership money his current team ? He is there for the taking if the board have the b*lls to go for him.

[quote user=" Green and Yellow"]Money and ambition talk. City or where he is now city 26k+ crowds There 9 to 10 max. City premiership money his current team ? He is there for the taking if the board have the b*lls to go for him.[/quote]Even if we''re still in the championship in 5 years time we''ll still be getting these crowds. Board don''t need to show ambition.

[quote user=" Green and Yellow"]Money and ambition talk. City or where he is now city 26k+ crowds There 9 to 10 max. City premiership money his current team ? He is there for the taking if the board have the b*lls to go for him.[/quote]There is more chance of being struck by lightening than Howe coming to CR.

Now let me see.......favoured place to live and club for life - Bournemouth - top of the league, free scoring, playing superb football, favourites for promotion.  Yes, I can see their manager leaving that for an underperforming team, struggling to find consistency with some players that appear to not be able to motivate themselves now under two managers to date.  Move for money?  If Bn''mth make promotion, they will have more money than they''ve ever had and the manager will be rewarded plenty, in the process giving the club he loves a fantastic journey.  Yes,  I''m sure he''ll want to come to us . [:^)]