Sign in to follow this  
hogesar

THE Perfect manager for NCFC is..

ME!
Logical reasoning:
- I have a 0% Loss record in my managerial career. That''s a stat that SAF would be proud of.
- I''ve never been sacked from a job in football management.
- I''ve not had a bust up with any NCFC players past or present. Well, a small falling out with Simon Lappin at Morrisons but he signed a new contract a week later so I like to think my criticism inspired him to re-sign and prove me wrong.
- I''m not Chris Hughton. Or Neil Adams.
- I Hate Glenn Roeder as much as anyone else.
- At the end of the Ipswich home match, i PROMISE to pretend to shake McCarthy''s hand, only to pull away, and give him a serious wedgie on live sky television.
- If the lads aren''t showing enough passion, i''ll bring myself on as a sub and punch one of the opposition while the ref ain''t looking. Assuming the opposition have someone hoolahan-size. I''m not willing to get myself hurt.
McNally - come and get me.

[quote user="morty"]Oh, not SAF then?[/quote]
No. I''m better. Did you not see my stats? [:D]

[quote user="morty"]When can you start?[/quote]
Here''s the thing. I wish to wait for our undoubtable downfall (according to some) into League One.
I really want to do The Lambert.
I feel i''ve achieved everything else i wish to in my managerial career. 
Oh, i forgot to add...I can guarantee to pretend to care about the cup competitions, too.

Oh Herms...my legendary status is under no threat. I reckon once theyve picked the manager, 2 seasons on ill still have hold of my 0% loss record.

And N to the Ewton - surely youd rather me than Adams or Phelan???

#hogesarin

I doubt they will contact you before Monday, until the scouring of Europe has been completed - but even then, can we afford you?

I wouldnt worry FCC, they should find meon their European search.I went on holiday to Spain last summer, afterall.

Can they afford me? The main cost will be scouting. Coming in at a handsome £29.99 for Football Manager 2015.