Sign in to follow this  
daly

Guaranteed Phelan God forbid

After attending Share Holders meeting from the  days of Arthur South, Robert Chase to present bunch nothing has changed. This club is guaranteed to do everything on the cheap. When the club got relegated from the Premiership we were told saving had to be made and redundacies were going to happen. And happen they did. BUT Mr McNally got his raise and a bonus for us dropping out of the league. Fobbed off with another load of crap that he does wonders for the club apart from footall decisions  a bit like our gay director Mr Fry who does fantastic media work.

PS thought we were a football club doubt if he would be able to find Carrow Road without a SatNav

So while the BOD''s sip their sherry at the monthly get together they decide to appoint Phelan just in case Adams appointment goes pear shaped and we drop down the league. Known as covering our bases for those  simple Norfolk folk who accept all that the BOD''s say.

Watch this space

A gay board member!! What is the world coming to.

As I have already had a bit of City history lesson this evening, can someone tell me when we started shareholder meetings?

[quote user="Herman "]As I have already had a bit of City history lesson this evening, can someone tell me when we started shareholder meetings?

[/quote]No such thing.We have an AGM  (Annually of course) and  in recent years we''ve also had what is known as a fans Forum.

But you dont live in the world Daly lives in.

Not quite sure why you felt the need to qualify the word ''director'' with the word ''gay'' as we all know that. Unless of course you think there''s something wrong with him for being gay.

Nothing wrong with him being gay, straight  or cross dresser as far as I am concerned but given the load of crap spoken by the BOD''s regarding all the media presentations he helps with does not convince the majority of shareholders as to his value plus the continuous excuses the BOD''s make for his absence from meetings.Perhaps had we had the Chelsea bankrolller we would not be wondering if its going to be back to DIV1 for the loyal 24000 plus instead of a pastry cook and a TV so called personality

[quote user="daly"]Nothing wrong with him being gay, straight  or cross dresser as far as I am concerned but given the load of crap spoken by the BOD''s regarding all the media presentations he helps with does not convince the majority of shareholders as to his value plus the continuous excuses the BOD''s make for his absence from meetings.Perhaps had we had the Chelsea bankrolller we would not be wondering if its going to be back to DIV1 for the loyal 24000 plus instead of a pastry cook and a TV so called personality[/quote]

But we dont have a chelsea bankroller and where would we be with the pastry cooks money.

don''t like the bit about fry not being able to find the ground without a sat nav moron

he is a lifelong supporter and Norfolk born

who before he was on the board famously got caught speeding trying to make a kickoff

[quote user="city4eva"][quote user="daly"]Nothing wrong with him being gay, straight  or cross dresser as far as I am concerned but given the load of crap spoken by the BOD''s regarding all the media presentations he helps with does not convince the majority of shareholders as to his value plus the continuous excuses the BOD''s make for his absence from meetings.Perhaps had we had the Chelsea bankrolller we would not be wondering if its going to be back to DIV1 for the loyal 24000 plus instead of a pastry cook and a TV so called personality[/quote]

But we dont have a chelsea bankroller and where would we be with the pastry cooks money.[/quote]Mary Berry has been putting money into the club?! They kept that quiet...

[quote user="Mr Angry"]Not quite sure why you felt the need to qualify the word ''director'' with the word ''gay'' as we all know that. Unless of course you think there''s something wrong with him for being gay.[/quote]probably cos he is a director  and he is gay ? 

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="city4eva"][quote user="daly"]Nothing wrong with him being gay, straight  or cross dresser as far as I am concerned but given the load of crap spoken by the BOD''s regarding all the media presentations he helps with does not convince the majority of shareholders as to his value plus the continuous excuses the BOD''s make for his absence from meetings.Perhaps had we had the Chelsea bankrolller we would not be wondering if its going to be back to DIV1 for the loyal 24000 plus instead of a pastry cook and a TV so called personality[/quote]

But we dont have a chelsea bankroller and where would we be with the pastry cooks money.[/quote]Mary Berry has been putting money into the club?! They kept that quiet...[/quote]

Purple, lay off Mary, her cakes are soooo much lighter than our cooks! Just ask Sue!! Those in the know will understand!