Get him out of retirement on a temporary short term commission to rejoin Phelan and give our overpaid bunch of nancy footballers a good kick up the backside and get them playing for each other, the club and the fans.   Professionals? About time they started acting professional. Saturday was a  no show too far, especially taking in regard the fans who travelled there from Norwich.  Send for the hair-dryer!!

I''m sure the best manager the world has ever seen would love to come to Norwich to try and get us in the play-offs of the championship.

It was a sentiment.  We could do - imo - with someone strong enough to give the players a good kick up the backside.   SAF would fit the bill.  Obviously, he isn''t going to come here, jees..........anyone ever heard of reading between the lines??  

[quote user="lake district canary"]It was a sentiment.  We could do - imo - with someone strong enough to give the players a good kick up the backside.   SAF would fit the bill.  Obviously, he isn''t going to come here, jees..........anyone ever heard of reading between the lines??   [/quote]So your thread was a total waste a pointless of time then

[quote user="Making Plans"][quote user="lake district canary"]It was a sentiment.  We could do - imo - with someone strong enough to give the players a good kick up the backside.   SAF would fit the bill.  Obviously, he isn''t going to come here, jees..........anyone ever heard of reading between the lines??   [/quote]So your thread was a total waste a pointless of time then[/quote]

Yes.  Wasted, absolutely.  I could have said, we need a strong manager like SAF to come in and kick a*rse, but no, I used the SAF/Phelan connection to make the point.  If anyone thought it was a serious idea to get SAF, then that it was a waste of my time and effort.....much like this post..........The sentiment, however, remains, so maybe there is a point to it after all. We need a strong manager.

[quote user="Jenkins"]Colin has got big boots and he ain''t afraid to plant them.[/quote]

Anyone but Warnock. He is 66 for a start. Awful style of football & guaranteed relegation if he gets us promoted - his style of footie just doesn''t work at the top level anymore.

[quote user="lake district canary"]We need a strong manager.[/quote]We need a strong moderator more like........[:S]

"Get him out of retirement on a temporary short term commission to rejoin Phelan"

Well I''ve read the original post again and you still definitely said the above!

Then you backtrack further down the thread after realising your error and do the old classic of turning it back on everybody who called you out on the original post. Man up princess and admit you sufferd a moment of madness (again).

[quote user="Inch High aka Inchy.."]"Get him out of retirement on a temporary short term commission to rejoin Phelan"

Well I''ve read the original post again and you still definitely said the above!

Then you backtrack further down the thread after realising your error and do the old classic of turning it back on everybody who called you out on the original post. Man up princess and admit you sufferd a moment of madness (again).[/quote]

Error? Backtrack?   Whatever you want to think. 

Some of you need to get out more.

[IMG]http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/21/21f09c3590670b09ae768414530f1533192e0b0b8e91f1c42fb95a5ed2f0f042.jpg[/IMG]

You could say it was slipping between the lines.

[quote user="lake district canary"]Actually, what is a crime that anyone could believe the thread was meant to be taken word for word.  The more you try and ridicule it doesn''t change that.

[/quote]

Don''t pay any attention to them Lakey old mate. Just start a thread whenever you want about whatever you want. [;)]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="lake district canary"]Actually, what is a crime that anyone could believe the thread was meant to be taken word for word.  The more you try and ridicule it doesn''t change that. [/quote]

Don''t pay any attention to them Lakey old mate. Just start a thread whenever you want about whatever you want. [;)]

[/quote]Yeah, right..........maybe I will....until Jan 31st. at least [:P]