Sign in to follow this  
super dave

3 man shortlist

So supposedly we''ve got a 3 man shortlist

Who could they be?

Obviously phelan. After that maybe sherwood and garcia/rosler

Warnock is not being considered from what I read.

Must have scoured Europe vey quickly to get it down to 3 # McNally  to board don''t worry we can mug the fans off a few more times with this gem

Let''s face it - nobody scoured Europe last time around, because if they had, then there isn''t a cat in hell''s chance that Adams would have got anywhere near the job, it''s nothing more than PR BS designed to lull some lesser intelligent fans into thinking that the board put more than 2 mins of effort into selecting Hughton''s replacement.

[quote user="Year of the tiger"]If it was a 3 man list & Phelan & Sherwood are two, I''ll take who ever is the third.[/quote]

That''s exactly how I feel... If people think Adams had no experience Phelan has less, Sherwood is just plain crap.

I''ve heard from a reliable source that the next manager will be Mary the tea lady. This after a world wide search for the right person. Mary has been given a three half year contract with an expectation of delivery champions league football.

[quote user="Making Plans"]It''s a done deal - only 2 bookmakers taking bets now and all the others have suspended betting.It''s a shortlist of one - Phelan[/quote]

You seem to get very confused with betting. If anything Phelans odds have lengthened overnight from 2/5 in general to 1/2. The others have stopped taking bets because they smell a rat and cant work out what''s going on

[quote user=" Green and Yellow"]I''ve heard from a reliable source that the next manager will be Mary the tea lady. This after a world wide search for the right person. Mary has been given a three half year contract with an expectation of delivery champions league football.[/quote]

Yeah, I heard the same.....but I heard it was to deliver the Tetley''s Trophy.......

Something to do with Johnson''s shooting, apparently.........