Sign in to follow this  
Move Klose

Jacob Murphy.... & Our New Manager ?????

Supposedly at Scunthorpe tonight, due for a loan move. Now does that mean we are allowing players out on loan before a new manager is in, or is the new manager already there (Phelan).

Or am i just jumping to conclusions.

[quote user="CJRV 2014"]Supposedly at Scunthorpe tonight, due for a loan move. Now does that mean we are allowing players out on loan before a new manager is in, or is the new manager already there (Phelan).

Or am i just jumping to conclusions.[/quote]If this is verified, it''s not beyond the realms of possibility. He''s obviously not ready for the first team, and Holt and Phelan could easily have signed off on him going to this match to take a look at the club to see what he thinks, with a view to sealing the deal with the new manager''s consent. After his display of unprofessionalism at Blackpool, he''s hardly going to walk into the first-team squad here any time soon.

agree with Jenkins on this, he''s not at the same level as his brother it seems and needs some playing time which will do him good, because I''m sure they will both be good players when they''re older.

I dont read too much into it; Holt & Phelan know the players capability & as do the rest of the coaching staff.

He needs pitch time and the loan will do him good; same applies to Josh, who has had some great moments but further pitch time on loan would also improve him for us for next season

It seems a bit random who makes it and who doesn''t.

Take Harry Kane, he wasn''t up to it at us, now just over a year later, he''s smashing it at Spurs, same with Barkley and Leeds. If either are ever ready, we''ll find out very quickly. Otherwise they just drift around like Ryan Jarvis and Ian Henderson did.