Sign in to follow this  
Newton

Delia has treated all the fans like idiots

Tc what u talking about - no facts no views - justa childish slick comment ?

If she wanted to sell - why did she not sell when we were debt free at the start of last season - get real man ?

She does not need the cash and has no intentions of going anywhere - Norwich City is part of her life - she attends every game

I applaud her for that but ? the rest ??????????????

[quote user="Newton"]

Tc what u talking about - no facts no views - justa childish slick comment ?

If she wanted to sell - why did she not sell when we were debt free at the start of last season - get real man ?

She does not need the cash and has no intentions of going anywhere - Norwich City is part of her life - she attends every game

I applaud her for that but ? the rest ??????????????

[/quote]

"At a Norwich City AGM in November of that year, however, Smith said that she and her husband Michael Wynn Jones would ''be very happy to stand aside'' as majority shareholders if someone came along with an offer to buy them out."

You can''t argue with Wikipedia, it''s full of facts not opinions.

TC I bow to your greater knowledge (OH YEAH No offers in 15 years)

Need to get behind the new guy now so moving on from this thread

You''re only moving on because you''ve lost, well I got news for you, it''s not your ball and you can''t take it home with you so there!

TCCANARY wrote the following post at 07/01/2015 3:50 PM:

You''re only moving on because you''ve lost, well I got news for you, it''s not your ball and you can''t take it home with you so there!

TCC

Dont be silly - I cant lose, it was not that type of post

I have expressed a view which I have tried to justify with a range of facts / interpretations of events

Some have agreed with me some have not - if we all had the same opinions the world would be a very boring place

Could have carried this debate on for weeks as I dont trust her - but thats my view

Thats what the board is for- opinions / views not silly slick point scoring comments

As I said lets now get behind the new guy - we going nowhere with out 100% support

[quote user="Newton"]

TCCANARY wrote the following post at 07/01/2015 3:50 PM:

TCC

Dont be silly - I cant lose, it was not that type of post

I have expressed a view which I have tried to justify with a range of facts / interpretations of events

Some have agreed with me some have not - if we all had the same opinions the world would be a very boring place

Could have carried this debate on for weeks as I dont trust her - but thats my view

Thats what the board is for- opinions / views not silly slick point scoring comments

As I said lets now get behind the new guy - we going nowhere with out 100% support

[/quote]

By denying that you''ve lost you''ve actually admitted the defeat, you were killed off by facts, they''ll get you every time.