Sign in to follow this  
Tetteys Jig

"A Natural Born Manager"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2771546/Alex-Neil-s-managerial-success-nine-years-making-looks-build-Hamilton-s-superb-start-season.html

Great article that gives a glowing review. I love his facial expressions! They''d both terrify the shit out of me but also motivate me to perform.

Like the sound of this!

Confident speaker and not afraid to give the slackers a rollicking! Something Neil Adams lacked which was abundant from his bumbling press interviews.

OMG. That is simply unbelievable.

A decent article in the daily mail.

Fingers crossed

He looks more like that american comedy actor. He''s in films with Vince Vaughan and all them cronies. I forgot his name though.

Exactly the same sorts of things were said about Peter Grant when he became our manager. Let''s at least see some actual matches before being taken in by this sentimental tosh.

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]He looks more like that american comedy actor. He''s in films with Vince Vaughan and all them cronies. I forgot his name though.[/quote]

Art Van Delay?

No not him, good shout though! I''m seeing my film buff mate later, he''ll know, i''ll post the answer later! Got a film he''s in on the front of my mind but just can''t quite remember it, maybe Big Daddy.

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]No not him, good shout though! I''m seeing my film buff mate later, he''ll know, i''ll post the answer later! Got a film he''s in on the front of my mind but just can''t quite remember it, maybe Big Daddy.[/quote]

Good shout? Art Van Delay is the guy George Costanza in Seinfeld always wishes he was, he doesn''t exist.