Sign in to follow this  
Katie Borkins

A young upcoming maverick paired with a "traditional" old timer

I can only assume McNally got a box set of 1980s American Cop movies for Christmas.

I''m looking forward to Alex and Mike starting awkwardly with a few arguments about "red tape getting in the way"/"not doing things by the book", and then, after a b*llocking from Chief Super McNally, learning to respect and understand each other while busting up an international drug smuggling ring and leading Norwich City back to the Premier League.

It''s going to be brilliant.

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]I can only assume McNally got a box set of 1980s American Cop movies for Christmas.

I''m looking forward to Alex and Mike starting awkwardly with a few arguments about "red tape getting in the way"/"not doing things by the book", and then, after a b*llocking from Chief Super McNally, learning to respect and understand each other while busting up an international drug smuggling ring and leading Norwich City back to the Premier League.

It''s going to be brilliant.[/quote]I would say that rather depends on whether Phelan wanted the top job or not , if he did and he is passed over he will almost certainly be off .

[quote user="Puppet Out"][quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]I can only assume McNally got a box set of 1980s American Cop movies for Christmas.

It''s going to be brilliant.[/quote]I would say that rather depends on whether Phelan wanted the top job or not , if he did and he is passed over he will almost certainly be off .[/quote]No chance.  You must have seen these movies - this is his one last assignment before retirement, and no young maverick "not playing by the book" recruit is going to interfere with his retirement pension.The more I think about it, the more it''s uncannily like Point Break.

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"][quote user="Puppet Out"][quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]I can only assume McNally got a box set of 1980s American Cop movies for Christmas.

It''s going to be brilliant.[/quote]I would say that rather depends on whether Phelan wanted the top job or not , if he did and he is passed over he will almost certainly be off .[/quote]No chance.  You must have seen these movies - this is his one last assignment before retirement, and no young maverick "not playing by the book" recruit is going to interfere with his retirement pension.The more I think about it, the more it''s uncannily like Point Break.[/quote]But with better actors than Keanu "Blankface" Reeves...