Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Week 23

I know this will sound totally selfish but.... get in there TNS....do it for me!!!!

P.S: I really am rooting for you Cosmic but I can hardly bear another week of Nutty pulling away from me....and by that I don''t mean that I have a need for male bonding.

4 in the bag. Well done Cosmic, 2 homes and 2 always! Great picking :)

Jim couldn''t quite get a return but we were quite close, especially as we were behind before winning. But all in a a great day for us PUPs.

Sorry my selections appear to have been hopeless but I guess if we are going to miss out as a result of any scoreline/outcome then today''s is a pretty good one!

OTBC

No sorries on here Jim. I thought you did a great job of the final selections. We can''t win every week but it''s fun trying. I hope you enjoyed being part of our great team of PUPs and I hope you come back as often as time allows you to do.

Yes!!! Fantastic picking Cosmic. Absolutely no dramas all weekend as you join that elite group of PUPs who have three or more final six wins. That three beside your name is a fantastic achievement!!

And well done to our whole wonderful team of PUPs. The win takes our season''s total to over £600. There''s now no doubt that this will be another record breaking season.

I''ll be back later to update Ray''s signature with Cosmic''s hat-trick and the updated totals :)

This is the first chance I''ve had to check ~ I did know that Panathinaikos were 5:0 up but had no idea about Lyon. Feeling very happy!

Thanks to all PUPs ~ well done all!

What a great weekend it''s been! : )