Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Week 23

Morning All

Sorry for my lack of response to this thread so far - week from hell at work. Going to look at all your helpful suggestions now and make my selections.

Jim

Charlton have drawn 13 times this season, and Brighton 11 times. This makes a draw ratio for both teams of 50 %.

So ill go for charlton - Brighton draw.

For the norwich bet, both teams have been free scoring this season, so over 3.5 goals if that bet is possible.

good luck all

Sticking with League 1 and with Bristol City 😊

BRISTOL CITY v Notts County HOME WIN

Good Luck Cosmic and all you Lovely PUPs.

For the Norwich begin going for HT Bournemouth FT Draw. Best of luck Jim Smith👍

A Real M win for me this week please, and for the Norwich bet, a narrow one nil Norwich win.

Good luck all pups

I''m going to go for Man City to win away at out of form Everton at a large looking 10/11..

As for the Norwich bet, it''s only Bournemouth and we are nearly 4/1. That looks too big to me and must be worth a squid??

Good Luck everyone!!

Chelsea to beat Newcastle for me too.

Good luck all PUP''s, especially Cosmic, no pressure to keep the "winning run" going ;-)

Good luck to all.

I fancy a couple of draws:

Mainz vs Paderborn at 13/5

2-2 in the Norwich game at 14/1.

Lack of choice again, proper punters must hate the winter breaks that these foreign leagues have!

I''m going for an away win for TNS at Prestatyn.

Good luck to all PUPs and Jim Smith especially.

League 2 for me this week and it''s Burton vs Maccelsfield HOME WIN please!

As for the match thread I''d like to think Cameron Jerome should score anytime to impress his new manager.

Good luck all!

Evo stick southern premier for me this week and a home win for promotion chasing WEYMOUTH v Cambridge City. Weymouth are unbeaten at home winning 8 and drawing 2 while Cambridge are 4-4-5 away from home. 4/9 with bet365 looks fair to me.

Can''t make my mind up for the match bet between no goalscorer or a 2-0 city win

Good luck everybody

31st is ok for me nutty. Looking forward to it.

Hello Everyone

Thanks all for the suggestions - so many its taken me a bit of time to sift through them. I don;t know if I am jumping the gun making my selections for the match bet now but this is the only window I have today really so here goes!

Has been difficult this week because I think its really hard to judge the likely effect of the manager change. Whilst I would hope the players will feel they have a point to prove and will want to impress the new manager i still recall our abject displays under Butterworth prior to Lambert''s appointment being confirmed and am just a little concerned as to how up for this game Phelan might be having been overlooked for the job. Still, i am going to be positive about this so selections are:

R. Martin to score at any time. (£1)

2-2 draw (£1)

Norwich to win 4-2 (£1)

Bournemouth winning half time Norwich win full time (£1)

0-0 (£1)

And the hedge your bets option Bournemouth to win 2-0.

Hope this is all alright and what I was supposed to do. I''m not really much of a betting man as you can probably tell from the above!

Jim

To the Northern Ireland cup, where I think Glentoran will beat Ards.Glentoran are 5th in the premier league, Ards are second in the championship equivalent.Best of luck all.NCFC bet - Will go with 2-2

Its fantastic Jim! Thank you for doing it and helping us out. Us PUPs aren''t really betting people, I''m the only one day who has to worry about bookies and the like. We just predict. I''ll put these on later. I hope you enjoyed helping us and hope you return with some predictions when you have the time. :)

The Hong Kong Premier League.Sun Pegasus to win at home against Wofoo Tai Po.Second versus bottom (ninth) in one of those leagues where there tends to be quite a gap between the top few and the bottom few teams.Sun Pegasus with a not brilliant 2-0-2 and 6/5 home record, but those defeats have been against the teams in 1st and 4th places. Wofoo Tai Po with a 0-0-4 and 4/16 away record. Their most recent away game ended in a 7-1 defeat to the top team.The current odds (on Bet 365) for the game on Saturday morning (UK time) are 1/8.Good luck to all!

Welcome to these threads R5YP. Cosmic needs to know the one you think most likely. Great to have you with us and would you take a turn to choose the Norwich bets one week in February?

After much thought and consideration I''ve got the final 6.

Panathinaikos v. Ergotelis ~ home win

Lyon v. Toulouse ~ home win

Real Madrid v. Espanyol ~ home win (also my pick)

Chelsea v. Newcastle Utd ~ home win

St. Mirren v. Aberdeen ~ away win

Prestatyn Town v. TNS ~ away win

Thanks for all your suggestions. It was really tricky but I''ve gone for the 6 teams I think have the most chance of winning!

Also, thanks to GMF for his supportive and motivational good luck message! ; )

[quote user="woostercanary"]Good luck to all.

I fancy a couple of draws:

Mainz vs Paderborn at 13/5

2-2 in the Norwich game at 14/1.[/quote]

Seems I was a small matter of 3 weeks early with my Mainz/Paderborn draw - easily done if you don''t check the dates! (I think only YC reads my picks anyway)

So instead I''ll go for a Burnley/QPR draw at 12/5.

[quote user="woostercanary"][quote user="woostercanary"]Good luck to all. I

fancy a couple of draws: Mainz vs Paderborn at 13/5 2-2 in the Norwich

game
at 14/1.[/quote] Seems I was a small matter of 3 weeks early with

my Mainz/Paderborn draw - easily done if you don''t check the dates! (I think

only YC reads my picks anyway) So instead I''ll go for a Burnley/QPR draw at

12/5.[/quote]

Sorry Wooster. I''d only entered the ones up to my selection yesterday. I may have noticed it eventually[;)]

But Jim Smith took careful note of your selections[:)]

Good luck.

Thank you for these Cosmic. They look a superb and well thought out final six with an exciting potentail return. I''ve placed the bet with Bill Hill and a winning six would pay £54.22. Here are the details : -

TNS

2/9

2:30 Sat

Yankee, Parma, Mr Angry

Real Madrid

1/10

3:00 Sat

YellowF,Tilly,Chelle,Vindo,Beaus,Statto,Cosmic

Chelsea

2/9

Cosmic, Angry, Herman, GPele, Purple

Aberdeen

6/10

Mandie

Lyon

13/20

1:00 Sun

Herman, jb, Kathy

Panathinaikos

1/4

3:15 Sun

FTW, Sid

So we have four tomorrow afternoon and two on Sunday. If we get t5hat little bit of luck we alwas need Cosmic will complete a hat-trick of wins by Sunday evening! Good luck everyone[:)]

Now as I said earlier Jim Smith has done a fantastic job with the match bets. I''d like to thank him once again for helping us and Jim please come back as often as you can. I''ve placed these to our best advantage because this week there were some big differences between Bill Hill and Bet 365 for the individual bets. This is what we''ve got : -

R. Martin to score at any time

£1.00 Bet 365

16/1

£17.00

2-2 draw

£1.00 Bill Hill

14/1

£15.00

Norwich to win 4-2

£1.00 Bill Hill

80/1

£81.00

Bournemouth half time Norwich full time

£1.00 Bet 365

33/1

£34.00      

0-0

£1.00 Bet 365

12/1

£13.00

Bournemouth to win 2-0.

£1.00 Bill Hill

10/1

£11.00

These certainly add some excitement to tomorrows match. I''m not greedy so I''ll settle for Bournemouth leading 2-1 at half-time with Russell Martin scoring our goal, then us winning 4-2 in the end [;)]