Sign in to follow this  
River End Canary

Will Ruddy ever save a penalty again

His ability not to save a penalty is quite outstanding.

He needs to spend the week practicing constantly.

I have absolutely no expectation when a striker takes a run up to the spot kick that he will save it.

Time to give Mark Bunn a run in the team

So drop ruddy because he can''t save a penalty? Really?

Show me another keeper in the championship that saves penaltys on a regular basis.

Shouldn''t be conceding penaltys any way.

While this is pure trolling his penalty saving is terrible- he never seems to even get close. However he is still a great keeper clearly.

Also if we were for any reason going to drop him I''d hope it would be Rudd who got the nod not Bunn.

Completely agree with that KC. Rudd is the next in line and hopefully he will get the nod for the Cup tie/ties.

Don''t want to knock Ruddy but he has looked slower and slower the past 3 seasons plus he has become progressively less vocal.

He needs more pressure for his starting place.

Festive Canary wrote the following post at 21/12/2014 10:08 AM:

Rudd or Bunn surely one of the them must get the nod sooner rather than Later

Why does every one else have a fight for their place but he is a given?

................................ because he is better than the other two?

The pace and speed of the penalty kick has got to really hurt if it hits you......I think like Ruddy, I''d dive out the way of it as well.....

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Wasn''t Festive Canary told he was free to find another message board ?[/quote]
[:D]

Maybe we should get this bloke Scott Sterling....Brilliant Penalty Shot stopper... (Sorry I can''t do links)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8F9jXYOH2c0

[quote user="Blurboy1980"]Maybe we should get this bloke Scott Sterling....Brilliant Penalty Shot stopper... (Sorry I can''t do links)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8F9jXYOH2c0 
[/quote]

highlight link  then cut ....click on green globe thingy on right of page......and paste link into the box where it says Enter a URLbingo, done

[quote user="Canary Island"]His ability not to save a penalty is quite outstanding.

He needs to spend the week practicing constantly.

I have absolutely no expectation when a striker takes a run up to the spot kick that he will save it.

Time to give Mark Bunn a run in the team[/quote]

Goalkeepers are not expected to save penalties its a bonus if they do, jesus why do so many thickos support my club

too many references of attending city game for it to be anything but a city fan on a successful, occasionally humorous, troll.

Karl Minns, Mr Chops or lappinitup are my likely candidates - no one else would keep a list of their fake log ins would they?

His penalty-saving abilities would be irrelevant if we didn''t commit so many acts of stupidity in the box. I was close to holding my hands up and saying I was wrong about Johnson needing to be dropped after his last few impressive performances, but it is looking like a case of the sun even shining on a dogs a*se.

Another half of football wasted. Getting sick of this crap. We should have gone there today to impose our game on them but instead we have our most creative players on the bench.

Has Phelan been given the day off because we seem to be back to a Adams performance , why not just sack the guy hes a waste of space and holding the club back .