Sign in to follow this  
Mr Jenkins

love a quiet messageboard

You lot make me laugh, your as bad as the negative nellies....one win and you sacastic remarks come out......one loss and the other negative lot come out on the board.

There are only a few balanced people on here and Ricardo being the most level......even he started to see the potential need for change. If you think this win was an slap in the face to the negative nellies, I don''t think so......its just another Bolton.

Only a win against Huddersfield and a draw or better at Derby would indicate a turn around.

I really hope that this will be the case as I want Adams to succeed and I was one of the few who wanted Phelan here in the summer.

But one Swallow does not make a summer, we need to close the gap on the top two.

Great win for the team but hardly a one sided thrashing worthy of such gloating to the negative criticism justly deserved over the past few weeks.

Well Indy, firstly they are negative nancys not Nellie''s and secondly, oh never mind, it doesn''t matter.......

Actually it does. Secondly why would a supporter post dozens of times when we lose but not at all when we win?

Maybe as posted only 1000 plus got to the away game and few hundred or so might have caught it on a stream.....but 26000 have watched the last home defeat.

And they can be negative whatever they like, like I said you are as bad, sarcasm is as they say the lowest form of wit....

I have been off this board as its a sad place to be when we have had such a poor run. But I enjoyed the win came on here to see Ricardos report and poeples views who were there and you read this type of tripe!

Don''t understand all the hate between so called fans of the same team. Still as I say some get off on attack other will never see any problems because they don''t want to.

Still each to your own.

Where as last week you just came on here to attack the players, manager and board. I thought you maybe could have come here with some positive posts after a win but your post on here seemsto be the extent of your ambition...

It wont be quiet nearer next weekend it will be full of threads about Grant Holt lol

Rubbish Nutty, I didn''t atrack anyone.....I have my opinion on players and like I said been away unlike you who love it to be pedantic and sarcastic. You and a few others sit there and look down on people.

I''m a realist, I know players don''t go out to lose, the board do their best and I stood up for MacNally and Ruddy last weeks thread so get it right!

Do you know what lets not bother talking Nutty as you are never humble enough to be wrong, the good thing with a message board is you don''t have to respond directly to posters so I won''t bother with you.

Why is it we get 1 win in 10 games and we then see the ''we''ll be alrught'' brigade.

This win shouldn''t paint over any humongous cracks we have.

ADAMS OUT!!!!!!!!!

[quote user="alartz"]Why is it we get 1 win in 10 games and we then see the ''we''ll be alrught'' brigade.

ADAMS OUT!!!!!!!!![/quote]*3 wins, 1 draw and 4 losses in the last ten.http://www.footballformguide.net/form/sky-bet-championship

[quote user="morty"][quote user="alartz"]Why is it we get 1 win in 10 games and we then see the ''we''ll be alrught'' brigade.

ADAMS OUT!!!!!!!!![/quote]*3 wins, 1 draw and 4 losses in the last ten.http://www.footballformguide.net/form/sky-bet-championship[/quote]*3 wins, 2 draws and 5 losses.[:$]

[quote user="Jenkins"]Why is it so quiet when we win and so full of venom when we lose Indy?[/quote]

I don''t think it was one win or one loss really Jenks. It has been the last ten games and the manner of the games. But that said some of the stuff on here aimed at Adams, the players and the board are a little over the top.

It''s pointless trying to be on either side saying I told you so....we should enjoy the wins, good performances and accept we will lose. But additionally we should debate things without aggression or being pi55y as some on here are.

There is no wrong or right there is no them or us there is only City Supporters and we all want good football, lots of wins and to win the championship, surely we can all agree on that!

[quote user="Indy"][quote user="Jenkins"]Why is it so quiet when we win and so full of venom when we lose Indy?[/quote]

I don''t think it was one win or one loss really Jenks. It has been the last ten games and the manner of the games. But that said some of the stuff on here aimed at Adams, the players and the board are a little over the top.

It''s pointless trying to be on either side saying I told you so....we should enjoy the wins, good performances and accept we will lose. But additionally we should debate things without aggression or being pi55y as some on here are.

There is no wrong or right there is no them or us there is only City Supporters and we all want good football, lots of wins and to win the championship, surely we can all agree on that![/quote]I don''t see anyone saying "I told you so" and I don''t see anyone advocating that we are going to win the league either.But people who can''t just enjoy a win for what it is, are most likely miserable feckers in real life.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]Secondly why would a supporter post dozens of times when we lose but not at all when we win?[/quote]
We went through this the other day....  So why keep repeating the same embarrassing statement.
Some fans will post when we lose as they are frustrated and need an outlet, they are of course content when we win.
I am sure we will see the same boring statement from you again this season, probably while we are sitting below the play-off zone as we are today.

[quote user="morty"]I have totally ballsed that up lol.*Walks away whistling....[/quote]HmmmI was wondering if any games were abandoned due to excessive booing.[:D]

That''s total rubbish Foggy. Unless your saying everyones now happy with everything because we won? What about Martin centre back, are we suddenly happy with that?

[quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"][quote user="morty"]*3 wins, 1 draw and 4 losses in the last ten.[/quote]
You have some serious problems with basic math there Morty. You also appear to have a problem finding our last 10 results....
The correct answer is: 2 wins, 4 draws, 4 defeats.
[/quote]I already stated that I had ballsed it up. The site I looked at separated it into, home, away, and combined.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]That''s total rubbish Foggy. Unless your saying everyones now happy with everything because we won? What about Martin centre back, are we suddenly happy with that?[/quote]
Of course the problem for the nay-sayers after a win is, any even decent criticism is met with "can''t you be happy we just won".  This cheap and often irrelevant point makes discussion almost impossible. A single result is meaningless and makes Adams no better or worse a manager.
In the current context, with the Phelan appointment, the vast majority of fans will realise Neil Adams won''t be leaving the club for a good month, no matter how bad results get. 
As for the Martin situation, everyone has opinions on players. What is wrong with that?