Sign in to follow this  
Canary In Arkansas (CIA)

Ashton is worth at least 10 Million.

£10 million for Ashton, your must have been drinking fella!

£6 million tops. You can''t possibly thing that he''s worth more more that Baros.

I think Norwich should consider selliing him and using the money to bring in 3 or 4 quality players. Cos face it the only quality Norwich have got is Hucks, Green and Ashton. Three players will never get them prmoted, especially with the manager you''ve got!

Yea i would agree with you there. We shouldn''t even concider any offer below 10 mill. Even if we do get something like 10 mill for him, who is going to come to us with the same amount of quality he has? NO ONE!

It dosent matter how much we get for him. Losing ashton is unthinkable!

(We can all moan then cos we can forget promotion if he goes)

Anyway he hasn''t gone anywhere yet, and i daught he will

"(We can all moan then cos we can forget promotion if he goes)"

Hang on a minute, was he here when we won the championship?! He is a vital player, but he is hardly the be all and end all.

Ok, so this is my first post.I''ve been hanging around here for a while now and feel i have got to reply to this muppet from Wigan.Look mate;I Live in N Wales and so have been watching you guys over the past 2 seasons as I hate the prem league posers.But lets face it Wigan are a small,small town club with no fans but with an owner with V. large pockets.So why would D.Aston want to sign for you,when it is quite obvious that you will be "Back where you started from"(Alarm song 2005) in about 40 weeks.Norwich are a good club ,with some fans and a decent set up SO: GET BACK INTO REALITY DREAMER.

[quote]£10 million for Ashton, your must have been drinking fella! £6 million tops. You can''t possibly thing that he''s worth more more that Baros. I think Norwich should consider selliing him and using the...[/quote]

What a fruit...

I''m not sure he''s worth that much but i would of thought it would take a bid like that for us to even consider it! . who agrees??

[quote]£10 million for Ashton, your must have been drinking fella! £6 million tops. You can''t possibly thing that he''s worth more more that Baros. I think Norwich should consider selliing him and using the...[/quote]

Haha! Dean Ashton is worth at least 10mill. In five years time he''ll be banging in the goals for England in the World Cup.

Thanks DD for for agreeing with me, Ok so if ashton went promotion wouldn''t be completly out of the question and whoever said that aston isn''t worth more then Baros, well he is worth 10 times more than Baros becasue we could never sign anybody like Baros if the sort of wages that would come with him and he would never come to our club after playing for a team like Liverpool.

This makes Ashton''s price tag very high as he is one of the best for the type of player that is willing to sign for us.

Ashton will take us far as he is an extremely gifted player and without him we won''t be going anywhere near as FAR.

I don''t think he will go anywhere though! Surly Norwich wouln''t be that stupid.