Sign in to follow this  
pete

QPR Car Crash on the telly again

QPR were terrible against West Ham and deserved a bigger stuffing even Sky pundits Neville and Souness slated the players. Certs for relegation also criticism of Fernandes and his constant tweeting today on SSN.

But even so 3 of their next 4 games against Liverpool, Villa and Man City are on Sky. Sky love Harry what will they do when he gets the boot.

QPR going down would be better than City going up one team in W London we beat on a regular basis. But if Football League don''t get their £60m will be playing in Conference.

[quote user="pete"]QPR were terrible against West Ham and deserved a bigger stuffing even Sky pundits Neville and Souness slated the players. Certs for relegation also criticism of Fernandes and his constant tweeting today on SSN.

But even so 3 of their next 4 games against Liverpool, Villa and Man City are on Sky. Sky love Harry what will they do when he gets the boot.

QPR going down would be better than City going up
one team in W London we beat on a regular basis. But if Football League don''t get their £60m will be playing in Conference.[/quote]It really wouldn''t, sorry.

I wouldn''t buy Fer I watched the game on Sunday he looked as though married life is not doing him any good he ran around like a big lump going no where glad we got the money we did for him

QPR just did not seem motivated at all. Most of the players strolled around and did not look particularly interested. How long has Arry got left ??

As regards Leroy Fer when I switched on it was about 15 mins before his name was mentioned. I did not see the whole of the match but he looked very casual and made only one decent pass. We certainly did a good bit of business so far as he was concerned.

You would have thought that QPR would have realised since their last time in the Prem....That you can''t build a squad full of journeyman, has-beens and former relegated players and hope to do well.You need to keep the core of the Championship side which got you promoted but make Premiership quality signings in speific areas of need.

Arry tends to leave a trail of destruction at his clubs... relegation for QPR and I''m going to say they''ll be league 2 in 5-7 years

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]Arry tends to leave a trail of destruction at his clubs... relegation for QPR and I''m going to say they''ll be league 2 in 5-7 years[/quote]

The FA are saying if they dont pay the FFP fine, they''ll be playing conference football next year (if relegated).

QPR going down would be great. A plastic battleship who have thrown cash around and bought rubbish ! Fer a great example, he is hugely over rated and rarely turns up. Granted when he bothers hes a great player but you cant afford to have a player who turns up 1/5 games !

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]QPR going down would be great. A plastic battleship who have thrown cash around and bought rubbish ! Fer a great example, he is hugely over rated and rarely turns up. Granted when he bothers hes a great player but you cant afford to have a player who turns up 1/5 games !
[/quote]

This! More so with Redknapp and his only ability to get a result is with an open wallet when his buys care to turn up on a few days a season. A reason he''s never been a Champions League manager.

QPR though, fake club & fans who suddenly believe they have some form of power but with the tide of jumping between Champs & Premiership will rip them apart and ending up in the 4th tier within a matter of years, more so when Fernades jumps ship like F1

Without defending "new" QPR as a club as I see them as a new breed of get successful quick (but failing) teams, I would say their fans weren''t of that ilk. I''ve plenty of R''s mate and they all find the the moneybags spendaholic times they''re in a tad uncomfortable, and their chairman and manager twots to the highest degree who have ripped the soul from their club at all costs. A few of them don''t even go anymore as it "doesn''t feel right" and they''d prefer their old family QPR, who if you look at the stats have been a similar sized club to us the years bar the obvious lower support.*

*which I love reminding them about. :)

I have friends in London who support QPR and they are no different to the families and friends that support Norwich. They want what is best for the club. However - they are not idiots, they didn''t trust the previous owners and they don''t 100% trust the current lot either. They are weary of them ''jumping ship'' as when you look at them, they have had a few investors over recent years that have dipped in and out.It wasn''t that long ago that they struggled back up to the Championship and had a squad of Championship players. They know as well as any club, what it is like to slide down as well as climb up. Nothing fake about their fans that is for sure - nor the history of their club. They have a financial backer, a manager who likes to spend in ways everyone else in the world thinks is odd and they have assembled an expensive team quickly resulting in a fine. That''s hardly the fans fault.

It''s easy to be harsh on QPR, but in truth we''ve been through much of the same troubles in the last 15-20 years. Both clubs have clueless owners and both run in a shambolic way by people who seem to have little footballing knowledge.

[quote user="1touch"]It''s easy to be harsh on QPR, but in truth we''ve been through much of the same troubles in the last 15-20 years. Both clubs have clueless owners and both run in a shambolic way by people who seem to have little footballing knowledge.[/quote]Why haven''t you started an "Evans Out" campaign then? [:|]