Sign in to follow this  
0ridgemanddMMyyyy0Falseen-USTrue

Becchio - Mr Tubby

I blame Hughton.

Poor bloke has been sat on his lardy ares for so long it''s a surprise he hasn''t seized up completely. All he ever wanted to do was score the goals that kept us in the Premier League and now he finds himself fat and at Rotherham. Another career ruined.

Strange Steve Evans. The Rotherham manager wants to look at himself he must be the only telly tubby manager

Rather than being a criticism on our training process, I believe it''s further proof Becchio simply wasn''t working hard enough and didn''t want to prove himself at Norwich. Looking at our squad and the way we''ve ground some teams down, does it look like we''re unfit?

Correct decision to move on an unfit player who isn''t up for the fight. Also best for him if he can find some motivation at another club and get back to scoring goals.

[quote user="Hucks6"]Strange Steve Evans. The Rotherham manager wants to look at himself he must be the only telly tubby manager[/quote]

I guess you didn''t bother reading the article for yourself before ''contributing'' - he actually took the p#ss out of himself in the quote.

It actually surprises me that we have over weight possibly not fit enough players on our books whether they are in favour or not..........really does and suggests a lack of discipline and needs to be addressed........just saying :-)