Sign in to follow this  
Canary Boy

***OFFICIAL THREAD - SHOULD WORTHY BUY BENTLEY?***

This thread is for all those in support of Nigel Worthington putting in a transfer offer for David Bentley.

If you think Worthy should sign Bentley, please state YES!!! Then perhaps we could ask the Pinkun to submit this thread to Nigel Worthington.

I''ll start you off....YES!!!

Bentley would be a good buy maybe he could play on the left with hux and dean up front. Not that leon needs replacing but hux doesnt have the same cutting edge on the left as he does up front.

tempted to say YES

Theres some good and bad about bentley, and i am a strong believer that he will come out good, buy him, mould him into the right type of player, and there you have a nice young right winger!

Damn right he should....I rather suspect the mid to lower tier of the prem will be a more tempting option for him though

yes! when he came back from being injured last season we played a lot better with him in the side.I think he''s got the quality to play the killer pass that we have been missing in the 3 games so far.

[quote]yes! when he came back from being injured last season we played a lot better with him in the side.I think he''s got the quality to play the killer pass that we have been missing in the 3 games so far.[/quote]

Hello Kettering Canary. Good to see another Norwich fan in Northamptonshire!!

Hi there alex are you a season ticket holder as well ? I have just seen on fansfc that west ham are intrestsd in bentley for £2.5m,if this is true we don''t have a chance of getting him anyway.

Doesn''t it show that some people on this message board either can''t read or don''t read properly?

I asked for a YES from all those in support of signing Bently. Half of the posts have decided to put NO!

Please go back and READ the first post. You are not supposed to be writing on here! Thank you.

[quote]Doesn''t it show that some people on this message board either can''t read or don''t read properly? I asked for a YES from all those in support of signing Bently. Half of the posts have decided to put...[/quote]

Well if you are serious about your ambition of sending a thread with YES votes to worthy, Im sure someone can then send one with just as many NO votes.

"Doesn''t it show that some people on this message board either can''t read or don''t read properly?"

Maybe its neither and that people just dont want him here?!

Although im a YES. But he isnt going to come here so doesnt matter what I think.

Yes - but not at the price being quoted.

It would make more sense than being interested in 2 more right backs when colin seemed ok out of the 2 we have already bought...

Centre backs and midfield - thats where we need more; not right backs - get a grip worthy 

NO. I WOULDN''T PAY HALF A MILLION FOR HIM, LAZY WASTE OF SPACE. AND YOU CAN''T HAVE A GO AT PEOPLE FOR STATING "NO". THIS IS LIKE ONE OF MUGABE''S ELECTIONS, EVERYONE CAN HAVE THEIR SAY AS LONG AS THEY VOTE YES.