Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

Superstitions

Bit quiet on here so how about coming clean !

I only have two, I always go through the same turnstile and always get a drink from the same position at the counter.

This one will kill you. I always like to go in early to watch the team warm up etc. Last game I was in the Gents about 2 pm and I was the only person there. A man came in and stood right behind me, I half turned and he said " don''t worry mate I always pee in front of the Samaritan poster "

Any one beat that ?

Lol perhaps being a city fan he needs to be reminded of the number!

I don''t have any superstition now, but I used to have one when I was much younger.I always refused to Sha* ugly girls, even during the last dance if I hadn''t managed to cop off I looked at all the ugly girls around the dance floor I refused to ask one due to my Superstition. but once I did and I ended up marrying her so I was right about my superstition.

Trying to do away with all my superstitious activity. Which was considerable. Walking to the ground the same way, buying a program from the same seller, buying something in the City centre first. Going to the same Prets on London Bridge to get some breakfast.

Anyway I have been abandoning all that gradually to prove it is nonsense - and strangely enough things are not going quite as well on the pitch. Didn''t get to the Watford game, so only seen 1 win since Sunderland, which was around the time a few of these habits were changed.

Perhaps there is something in it after all !!!!!