Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Week 10

League One where Gillingham (3-2-0-8-3) entertain lowly Scunthorpe (0-1-4-5-13).Gillingham v Scunthorpe.......Home win.Good luck Siddles. [Y]

My original pick was going to be Republic of Ireland, but they have been well covered already, so in the interest of varity and for something at a bit more of a working mans price I''ll go for:-

Bristol city v chesterfield home win 4/5 with hills

Good luck everybody

Massively unoriginal but I need to turn it around after a couple of shockers. Republic of Ireland win for me please ;)

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]The Westfalen section of the German Oberliga.Rot Weiss Ahlen to win at home against Gutersloh.Top versus one from bottom. Rot Weiss Ahlen, with a 4-0-0 and 13/3 home record, have won their last seven games. Gutersloh, with a 0-2-2 and 3/11 away record, have lost their last three. As a form guide, in their penultimate game they lost 6-0 away to the team in second place below Rot Weiss Ahlen. The current odds are a respectable 2/9.Good luck to all![/quote]Struggled to find anything of decent value this week, so will back up PC''s pick as above.Best of luck all.

Good luck everyone, think we''ll need it this weekend.

It seems to me that the best option out there is an away win for Denmark in Albania at 5/4. There again, I''m not on NN''s table .....

Apologies for the lateness. I''ll go with....

Lincoln v Telford...Home win.

Good luck all.

Greetings all. Its that time. Big thanks for all the suggestions, there were certainly plenty of options in what I found to be a tough week. In the end though, I opted for an all international selection. So here goes...

Scotland v Georgia Home

Northern Ireland v Faroes Home

Poland v Germany Away

Russia v Moldova Home

Sweden v Liechtenstein Home

Wales v Cyprus Home

Fingers crossed for some better luck than I had last year.

However....when Nutty approached me about doing the picks for this weekend, I did a little bit of forward planning and identified 6 aways that I liked the look of.

So, last week in the Nelson, I furnished Nigel with an additional tenner to place on these 6:

Albania v Denmark

Estonia v England

Luxembourg v Spain

Kazakhstan v Czech Rep

Malta v Italy

Iceland v Holland

Thanks again everyone. Its time to place our faith in Lady Luck. Let the fun begin...

Good luck to us all.

Sid,

That''s very decent of you to fund a second round of bets. I''m pleased to see you pick Denmark, which I did, so to return the compliment I''ll double any win on you away bets.

[quote user="woostercanary"]Sid,

That''s very decent of you to fund a second round of bets. I''m pleased to see you pick Denmark, which I did, so to return the compliment I''ll double any win on you away bets.[/quote]

I just love the spirit on these threads. Great gesture from both Sid and Wooster. I''m just so proud of you all.

Sorry to Sid for the lateness of my selection. After the failure of the dog walking selection last week, I have locked him in his kennel until next week.

Because I''m ignoring him, my selection is

Crewe v Coventry Away win.

Good luck.

Thank you for these Sid! I really believe you''ve cracked it this time. And you''ll have the power of the PUPs getting behind these like we never have before to will them home (or should I say away) for you. We always need that bit of luck and you deserve to get it this weekend. Anyway I''ve placed both bets with Bill Hill and we have : -

Scotland

7/10

5:00 Sat

Blah

N. Ireland

2/7

7:45 Sat

Yankee, GMF, Lakey, Chelle, Swindon, Stewfil

Germany

8/15

5:45 Sat

AJ

Russia

1/16

5:00 Sun

Sid, Vindo

Sweden

1/33

7:45 Sun

Apples, Beaus

Wales

2/5

7:45 Mon

Herman, Yellowfuture

These have a potential return of  £51.36

And we also have these which have a potential return of £56.74 : -

Denmark

5/4

7:45 Sat

England

1/5

5:00 Sun

Spain

1/50

7:45 Sun

Czech Republic

1/3

5:00 Mon

Italy

1/33

Holland

1/2

So the very best of luck to you and all our PUPs and with no City game to look forward to I will just say here''s hoping for a Hissing Sid win and a PUPs win.[:)]

Hmm ...good meeting with Russians this week in London, but my man Diogo did me a big favour with an awkward one in Spain, so - in a week without outstanding options and after a few unlikely results - an unimaginative Spain win please.

Good luck Sid.

Apologies for the tardiness, very busy week. I''m going to cop out and pick a nice easy win for RoI against Gibraltar.

Sorry guys. First chance I have had to get to this.

As I am titling down with a VERY big bottle of wine before my tv to watch the Scotland game I shall go with my home nation to beat Georgia.

At least I bloody hope so!

Hope you''re enjoying the wine Killie. We''re all Scotland fans tonight and that''s 1-0[:D]

Splutcho.... 9 consecutive wins was awesome buddy. You''ve got plenty of season left to get an even longer streak[Y]

One of the reasons it was my pick Herman, ads a bit of excitement!

Yes Killie and Sid!! That result just lit up the thread like moonlight through the pines....

On to Northern Ireland and Germany.

Wanting Scotland and Germany to win on the same day? You betcha!! [;)]

And we''re off and running. Time to turn the attention to Norn Iron and Ze Germans now.

As you say Nutty, wanting the Scots and the Germans to win is a strange feeling.

The things we do for the PUPs eh!!